High School Sucks!

Tempest P.O.V.

High School. Whoever invented it should have never had the idea. For me High School never did wonders for me. For others though it got some pregnant, in jail, parties that involved some major alcohol, you know etc. Me, I just have school bullies the jocks except for Dusk. Now you would say ‘Hey your vampire use your  vampire skills and whoop their ass’ well I can’t. I’m weak not strong just plain weak. The only powers I have are healing powers from the moon. Misty can summon ghost that are on fire hence her fast name. Dusk can summon hounds or any type of dog also hence his last name. My brother has a long deadly looking sword that charges in the full moon which is pretty cool I may say.

“Oh goddess please let this day be over soon” I groaned. Me, Dusk, and Misty were eating breakfast in the cafeteria.

“Oh come on it just started Tempest” laughed Misty.

“I totally agree with Tempest. I just wish we could go on our Quest really soon.” pouted Dusk.

“Oh yeah! Speaking of which did the grand elder ever tell you what it was about anyway.” whispered Misty. The grand elder. He is a really nice guy but when he said he was going to tell be about my parents I expected him to tell me that my parents hated me and never wanted me. Instead he said my parents had to give us away for really reason and it was for our good. They’ve been asking about us and how we were doing.

“Yeah what did he say” my brother walking towards us with his headphones blasting Lucifer by SHINee. Oh my brothers interests in music but it’s really good.

“He was telling me about our…..” I can’t tell him. He’ll be mad at me and I don’t want to make my brother mad at me. It’s scary when his mad.

“Our what Tempest” Cross asked staring me in the eyes.

“Our quest” I lied. He knew I was lying he always did. “Ok ok he was telling me about the quest and about our parents” There I told the truth. They were staring at me in disbelief.

“But how would the grand elder know about you parents” asked Misty with concern in her eyes.

“He knows everything baby” a very familiar voice came from behind and Cross growled.

“Kane what do you want!” yelled my brother.

“I want Tempest” growled Kane eying me. I coward behind Misty who was eying Velvet who was baring her fangs.

“Oh hell no! You don’t ever say that about my little brother!” he was about to attack Kane but Dusk grabbed him from behind and was holding him down.

“Misty! Get Tempest away from here now!” yelled Dusk struggling with Cross. All eyes were on us now. I hate this attention. Stop looking at me.

“Let me go Dusk! I will tear his face off! Let me GO!” You see why I don’t want to make angry he goes berserk. His eyes started to turn red we knew what was coming next. But something didn’t feel right inside of me.

“STOP” whose voice was that. Misty turned around and stared at me in horror. What did I do? Cross had stopped struggling and looked at me. Actually everybody was looking at me why?

“Tempest baby calm down” pleaded my brother. He looked scared everybody did why? What’s going on? I couldn’t take it anymore and the feeling went away but was replaced by exhaustion. I black out. All I heard were people screaming by name. I didn’t feel the impact of the floor but I did feel arms around me. Yeah great way to start the first day back!