Twins

Tempest P.O.V.

Flashback

"Mommy, Daddy where are you going?" my younger self said.

"Nowhere baby we'll always be here for you and your brother." said mommy.

"Yes son we will always love you and your brother." said daddy. My mother and father starting to each other in a different language. I thought I heard the word mark. I was holding my older brothers hand. What is this? A memory but how? My mother and father turned and saw a man. The grand elder! Or is it I can't he is really younger really young. He spoke the same language they were just a few seconds ago. They turned to us and smiled.

Flashback end

I felt something on my lips moving to my ear then my neck then my collarbone. The warm breath of someone on my skin then back to my lips. "I love you" the voice said. Who is this? What are they doing to me?

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Kane just a few centimeters away from my face and realized that he was kissing me. When he pushed away from I looked into his eyes and screamed. Kane jumped and scrambled away from me. Dusk ran into the room. I was in the nurse's room. Why? All I remember is..... nothing! What the hell!

"What happened?" Dusk demanded. I looked at him then at Kane.

"Nothing happened" Kane lied. Nothing happened?! You just kissed me and said I love you. Yeah right nothing. Is what wanted to say out loud but instead I said.....

"Nothing Dusk just bad nightmare is all." I lied.

"Okay" he said eying Kane. "Well the nurse said you were all right just passed out from exhaustion and lack of food" he continued. "He also said you will be all right to go back to class after you wake up. So hurray up and dress up so we can go back to class" he said.

I was confused until I felt a breeze. I looked under the covers and saw that I was in only a hospital dress and my underwear. Okay now you would like 'Oh my gosh Kane was on top of you while you were wearing that' for me I just blushed really hard and looked at Kane who was leaving the room. Dusk turned to me.

"Okay Tempest tell me what really went on" he asked crossing his arms. I blushed. Putting on my clothes again I told him I really had a dream and that Kane kissed me.

"What! On the cheek or on the lips?" he asked.

"Why do you have to know!" I yelled embarrassed. He knew the answer already.

"Omg your brother is soooooo going to kill now" Dusk ruffled his hair. Yeah he was taller than brother but still Cross was much stronger.

"Whatever Dusk just don't tell him" I begged. "He did it while I was sleeping anyways" I said.

"Tempest you do realize that in the vampire rule book the person you kiss you have to marry!" he said really slowing. Wait what did he just say?

"What! That's not far I didn't kiss him he kissed me and that was my first kiss" I yelled covering my mouth starting to cry.

"Aw it's ok Tempest" he walked over to me and gave me a hug "I was just messing with you" he laughed. I pushed him away.

"What you jerk" I pounded on his chest. "Thanks not funny stop laughing!" I continued to cry and hug him. "But still that was my first kiss it's not funny" he stopped laughing.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry Tempest. Come on lets go back to class." He said. We arrived at our class a couple of minutes later and came face to face with a note saying all kids report to the Gym. We headed to the Gym

"Ah Tempest and Dusk please join us" said our teacher Mrs. Pearson said on the microphone with a bored look on her face. We found Misty in the crowd and walked towards her. I heard chuckling from the jocks as I walked by and Dusk glared at them to shut them up. Oh I'm so glad he's my friend. We sat down next to Misty. "What's going on" I asked Misty. She shrugged. Mrs. Pearson spoke again.

"Now you are all wondering why you are here instead of your regular classes." she said. "Mr. Bradstone would like to say something to you all" he pointed at him. Mr. Bradstone was such a douchebag because he thinks just because this school is named after him his the boss of everything.

"Now students we have been having reports of kidnapping and it leads to here at my school" he said. "The police would like to check and stay at the school for a couple of day here" he pointed to the police. "If anyone know about this please tell the nice police man also we have some new students joining us today" he kids started to murmur to each other about the kidnapping and new students which I really didn't care about except for the fact that he had all the students come to the Gym for this when he could have just said it on the intercom. A pair of twins walked to Mr. Bradstone holding hands. One boy, one girl.

They looked like miniature dolls that would just break if you touch them. They had light chocolate skin with beautiful navy blue eyes that looked like they had stars in them and long navy blue hair to match their eyes. They were at least my height and very skinny.

"Their names are Forest and Lionel Star. They will be in Mrs. Pearson class." He said. I saw Mrs. Pearson mouth 'Oh joy'. The twins looked my way and smiled. Why did they do that? Misty and Dusk noticed it too and looked at me. Stop staring at me! I hate this attention. I looked away and wished I hadn't because Kane was looking at him and licked his lips. I blushed.

"Tempest Moonbeam please stand up" I heard and it broke into my thoughts. I stood up and I heard some snickers and more eyes were looking at me. "Would you please come down here" I nodded and walked down to the principal. "Tempest I hope you are all right after that fight in the Cafeteria." he asked. I nodded and looked at the ground after I heard some people laughing even louder. The idiot of a man was still talking into the microphone but I know he doesn't care. He just cares about the jock and cheerleaders that make him look good. "You will be watching over these children for now understand" he said. I nodded again. "Well then students you are dismissed.

Now the teachers are supposed to watch their students and walk them back to class but this was just chaos. I turned around and say the twins they were smiling at me and said in the smallest voices ever.

"Hi Tempest we've been looking for you. Were wizards and have come to find you." They smiled an evil smile that could have the devil running with his tail between his legs.

Twin wizards huh. Yeah this sucks so much for the first day of school back and with the Kane thing that happened. Yeah this is why Romance Sucks!