The Grand Elder

Tempest P.O.V.

Well this is the best ball I’ve ever been to. You know a civilized ball with blood everywhere, people screaming, cussing, flying of the wall, people rolling on the floor, and bitch fights like there was no tomorrow. Yeah this is the best fight- I mean ball ever.

While my brother was fighting Kane, Misty grabbed Velvet’s hair with lightning speed and dragged her across the floor and threw her into the nearest table. Dusk was watching a couple of toddlers fight but they got exhausted because they were too little and feel asleep. So basically Dusk is now the babysitter (that’s not going to work out). As for me I’m just watching in amazement how I in a way started all this. Holy crap I’m screwed! What do I do? I was thinking about that until the eldest vampire finally spoke and to let those know the eldest vampire never speaks. Ever! Ok maybe when he was young but not since then.

“Silence” he roared and it made everyone stop.

“What do you think you all are doing, this is a disgrace” he said.

Goddess this man’s voice is scary but what was even worse was that he was looking at me with his dark hooded eyes that could keep you looking in them forever.

“All of you are dismissed leave at once now!” I gladly would have loved to do that but….

“Expect for you Tempest Moonbeam” I heard him whisper. All eyes were on me now and I don’t like this attention. Stop looking at me.

“Um- Yes sir” I said looking at the ground. Everybody started to head for the door except for me. Dusk and Misty were looking at the elder than at me in a very concerned way. Everybody knew something about the elder that I didn’t know. My big brother looked really messed so did Kane. He caught my eye and smiled a prize winning smile. Cross wanted to lung at him again but because of the elder he could not but I would love to have see him try. Instead he came to me and kissed me on the forehead and whispered “I’m sorry” before he left the ballroom with Dusk and Misty leaving me alone with the Grand Elder that everyone talks about.

I wonder why he wants to talk to me only.

“Come child” he pointed to the sit next to him. “I want to tell a story about your parents that you will tell your brother later on when he cools down” he said.

Oh no whenever people say “Let’s talk about your parents” it always ends with they broke up or there died something like that. It always has to do with romance.

See this is why Romance Sucks!!!!