Quest

Cross P.O.V.

Why does the grand elder want to talk to my little brother. Out of all people he choose my little Tempest.

“A little worried aren’t we” asked Misty pointing to my clenched fist.

I shrugged “Maybe just a little but, why does the elder want to speak with Tempest anyway” I asked.

“I don’t know maybe he has something very important to tell him that no one else can hear” answered Dusk.

Well that better be it because if it’s something else then I don’t know what I would because I can’t fight the grand elder he’ll squash me like I was a mosquito.

“But Misty I must say that was some serious fighting I saw between you and Velvet” complimented Dusk.

“Ha, you know what she has some nerve to talk about my friend’s right in front of me. I saw a chance and I took it” raising her hands in the air like she was a champion.

“What about you Dusk? Watching them kids fight was very entertaining wasn’t it huh” chuckled Misty.

“Aw it was so adorable but funny at the same time because they didn’t know what was going on I mean who would if you have the mind of an 8 year old” answered Dusk with a big grin on his face.

“But oh my goddess Kane must have scratched you really badly huh Cross?” said Misty who was reaching up to my face to touch the mark that I did not realize until she touched it. It stung like a bitch!

“Ow!” I yelled.

“Oh my bad” retreating her hand away from my face.

“It’s ok but, when is Tempest getting out of there it’s really boring” I sighed.

“Ok then let’s talk about the adventure we are going to have soon” commented Dusk.

“Oh yeah! I can’t wait when is it again?” asked Misty.

“Soon is all they told us” I answered.

The door opened and exited out my sweet little baby looking as fragile as ever. His long black hair and sky blue eyes just like mine. He looked a little scared but happy and the same time. I wonder what the grand elder said.

“Hey Tempest how you doing” asked Dusk.

“Ok I guess” answered Tempest.

“Ok what do you mean by that? He didn’t do anything to you right?” my anger boiling if he did anything I swear upon the goddess….. that I would get hurt really badly.

“No silly it was about our quest that we are having soon” he continued “He told me who the member are and I quote “The members who will follow you Tempest Moonbeam will be your brother Cross Moonbeam, your two friends Dusk Hound and Misty Ghostfire and….” he hesitated.

“And who else Tempest?” I questioned. He sighed “And Kane and Velvet Shadow” he finished and I could not believe my ears.

“What!” me and Misty screamed in unison. Everybody knows we hate the twins they were just so annoying and just, just. I can’t find any words to describe them. Out of all the people the grand elder could have chosen he chose the twins. Yeah this sucks! I gets even better school starts again tomorrow two week break of pure boredom and I have to go back to school. Why goddess why?