:Chapter 24:

***50 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 25***

Hey hey... I'm REALLY sorry for the wait, 2 whole weeks is unacceptable, I know :( I just don't like posting when I don't have more pre-written chapters and I only had one. Also, the last weeks have been too busy. You know that feeling when there is just too many important things in your life happening all at once? It's kind of been that way for me for over a months, ever since my grandpa passed away, and I'm just... tired.

Anyways, I guess it's not really an exscuse for not posting and again I am so sorry.

But this is a really really important chapter and I hope you love it, because something pretty huge happens! Enjoy! I love yo faces :P

**************************************************************************

:Chapter 24:

“You are going to love that food here! It’s absolutely scrumptious,” the Doctor said excitedly as we walked out of his TARDIS on Herbofino in the Altron galaxy.

Herbofino was known to have a lot of very busy streets with markets of all sorts everywhere – a little like Chinatown. People would go up and down the streets by the thousands, everyone seemed in a hurry all the time. I was expecting a large crowd while landing on the planet but once I took a step out, I found it to be completely deserted. I frowned deeply because something was obviously not right. The Doctor didn’t look any happier than I did.

“What’s going on?” I asked though I know he didn’t know much more than me what was wrong.

He kept quiet as we started to make our way down the street. There were still fires light and fresh fruit to be sold and yet there wasn’t a Herbofinien in sight. The Doctor called loudly, but there was no answer. He took out his sonic and inspected the air.

“Strange… There seems to have a huge amount of Time energy all around us… I don’t like this one bit, Artemis.”

“Can we just leave? I’m not liking this either,” I suggested.

But the Doctor wasn’t one who walked away without at least knowing what he was walking away from.

“What could possibly lead the population to fleeing their town in such a hurry…” he wondered, looking at everything around us for some type of clue.

“Maybe they didn’t flee. Maybe they were forced to leave. Invaders pushed them all on a big ship and took them away moments before we arrived.”

“No… There wouldn’t be any as much Time energy around that didn’t come from the TARDIS. This is really bizarre.”

We continued to walk further in the hopes that someone or something would come up, but we were completely alone.

“Let’s just go!” I sighed. “It’s obvious that there is nothing we can possibly do here. Please, Doctor, let’s leave this place.”

He looked around one last time and sighed in defeat. I knew what was going on really bothered him, not knowing something was really disappointing to him, but he had to admit that there was nothing to do. Suddenly, his expression changed into confusion and he took out his psychic paper to find he had a message. I rolled my eyes, thinking River was the only one to ever did that, but a look of panic appeared in his eyes and he took my hand tightly in his to pull me back towards that TARDIS that was now a few blocks away.

“No, no, no, no, no!” he said, frustrated.

Once we arrived at the TARDIS, everything seemed perfectly fine, but the Doctor stopped me from entering and we stood outside of the door.