Chapter 3

Edited

It felt as if I couldn't bring in the amount of oxygen that my body craved. I lay on the couch at Nash's house, panting and staring at the ceiling as the hundreds of sweat droplets all over my body began to dry. I don't think I've ever screamed louder in my life. I could only imagine the poor neighbors and how awkward it must have been for them to hear me again.

Nash entered the living room with a water bottle in his hand. He drank a sizable amount of water before turning his head to smile lovingly at me. He nodded his head in a way that silently ordered me to move down so that he could sit next to me. I turned my body on it's side and pulled my torso down to my legs a little bit. Nash sat down on the couch with a grunt, before helping me to lie my head in his lap.

"Are you okay?" He asked while laughing and swiping some of my wet hair out of my face. He held the water bottle above my lips and waited for me to open my mouth. I decided to drink now, and respond to his questions later. I held my mouth open as he began to pour the water inside. I exhaled deeply once I had finished drinking. "How was it?" He asked while placing his palm flat on my chest and beginning to rub in circles. 

"The water was good." I smiled teasingly, glad that my heart rate was going back to normal.

"That's not what I meant." 

"It was fun. It was... rough"

"Damn it, you only say that when it hurt. I'm so sorry." He groaned, sounding very frustrated. "I really wish you would speak up and tell me when I'm hurting you." He mumbled while dragging his nails against my chest.

"You're always having so much fun, I just don't want to-"

"Don't worry about that. I want to make sure you have fun too, which can't happen if you're in pain." He replied, continuing to slick back my hair.

"I'll remember for next time." I muttered in response before turning my head to stare at a vase filled with flowers that sat on the coffee table. "I hope you know I'm not leaving tonight."

"That's fine, we can go upstairs and head to bed then." Nash replied while standing up next to the couch.

"Can't. I've gotta shower. I've still got remnants of you inside me." With that, he began to help me off of the couch, my legs and ass still stinging in the process.

~

I woke up to the calming feeling of Nash playing with my hair. I made sure to smile at him sleepily, to show my appreciation. My eyes roamed the small amount of his body that I could see. His freckled shoulders peeked out from under the fluffy white covers. I couldn't help but reach over and run my fingers along his smooth skin.

"Good morning, baby." He smiled back at me.

"Morning." I muttered groggily. "Last night was amazing." I turned over to lie on my side. Nash's hand found my waist under the covers. He began to run his hand along my side slowly. I knew in the back of my mind exactly where his hand was going to go, it was only a matter of time. Just as I suspected, Nash's hand found its way to my morning erection.

"Want a handjob or something?" He asked quietly. I knew he wanted me to agree but I wasn't in the mood at all. It's too early in the morning for stuff like that.

"I get that sex makes you feel closer to me, but sometimes I'm not in the mood. Like, right now." I replied, feeling slightly guilty for rejecting him. He removed his hand from my body and smiled at me.

"Baby, I-"

"No need to say anything. We should probably start getting ready for school." I suggested before climbing out of bed.