Chapter 5

Edited

**Trigger Warning**

I awoke in Nash's arms on Monday morning. Thinking about how happy Nash was over the weekend caused me to smile. It took a few moments but eventually the memories of the not-so-happy things that occurred at the party on Friday came rushing back. I sighed and snuggled closer to my boyfriend, still unable to shake the feeling of guilt.

He shifted beside me as his sleepy eyes fluttered open. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds before smiling and ruffling my hair.

"Last night was amazing, baby." He yawned.

"Yeah, you were an animal. I actively had to try to not pass out." I admitted quietly.

"Yeah, I don't blame you. I was on the brink of dying from exhaustion around the third time too." He joked. I let out a small giggle even though it was too early to find anything funny.

Nash and I somehow managed to have sex, and lots of it, everyday over the weekend. I'm sure he would have been fine with the one time on Saturday morning, but the overbearing feeling of guilt continued to weigh on me, so I encouraged him to go again and again over the span of our two off days. In between our throes of passion, I would find myself alone and on the verge of tears hoping that the bad feeling would go away. By Sunday I had finally accepted that I would have to wait for the guilt to go away on its own. "We have school soon." Nash yawns, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Let's stay here until lunch, okay? I don't think I'm ready see anyone yet."

"Whatever you want." Nash shrugged before kissing my forehead.

~

"Let's go downstairs." I muttered after Nash and I had finished getting ready. He nodded and waited for me to do up my jeans. Once we arrived downstairs Nash pinned me against the wall. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, taking in the fresh soap smell that radiated off of his body. He kissed me hastily. It was intended to be a sweet kiss but it turned hot, extremely quickly.

"You want a blowjob?" I asked between heated kisses. He pulled back to smirk at me.

"That's gross, dude. You forgot to say 'no homo' again, brah." He put on a fake surfer dude voice that made me laugh.

"So sorry bro. Completely forgot. I meant, did you want a brojob?" I replied in the same accent. We burst out laughing, and continued to laugh for about two minutes straight.

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't think now is the best time. Lunch starts in twenty minutes and we've gotta hit the ol' dusty trail." Nash switches to a country western accent for his last sentence.

"Then lets skedaddle." I tipped an imaginary cowboy hat. "I love you." I sighed as we made our way to the front door. He planted a quick kiss on my lips before slipping on his shoes.

I tried to let the fact that he didn't say it back go, but my mind had another plan. What the hell? Why didn't he say it back? Does he not love me anymore? Did he see Taylor kiss me and now he's mad? As I walked out the door onto the front steps, Nash tripped and caught me. He dipped me before letting a large smile find its way onto his face.

"Love you babe. HA! You looked so panicked. You wear your heart on your cute little sleeves." He laughed before planting another quick kiss on my lips.

"Fuck you, you scared me." I playfully slapped his shoulder

"Whatever, Drama Queen. You know I'd marry you if I could." He sticks his tongue out before returning me to the upright position. It's official, I'm head over heels in love with this man.