Chapter One

Jade's POV

I laughed as I watched Travis and Josh play around on the plastic horse. Travis loved that thing, and would imagine it would be a real one. Josh always taught him basics on the plastic horse, because he promised him once he turned six, he would teach him how to ride a horse. Since Josh owns a barn near his house, he has three horses. Buttercup, Caramel and the pony Vanilla. It's funny how they're all flavors. I always make fun of that.

"Cute ain't it?" laughed my best friend Debbie. Debbie knew everything about me, even if it's only been four years. She knows about Beck, Tori, Cat, Andre, Robbie and Trina and how Beck cheated and how Travis is Beck's child. It was complicated, but her and her boyfriend Josh helped me through it.

"Yeah it is" I grin, "can't wait until he can actually ride an actual horse".

"Yeah it'll be a sight to see!" Debbie's smile then slowly fades, "now I have to tell you something".

"Sure" shrugged Jade, looking towards Debbie. "What's wrong?".

"Um, well you know the ranch Josh's father owns?" gulped Debbie.

I nodded, following along so far. What was wrong?

"Well there filming a movie there" explains Debbie, "and the main roles are played by Beck and Tori".

Beck's POV

I put my suitcase down at the door and smiled at the ranch mansion. It was fantastic, and beautiful. I put an arm around Tori as my friends stood behind me. "It's beautiful. I can't believe we're shooting here".

Tori nods and leans he head on my shoulder. Trina, of course, ruining the moment steps in front of us. "Let's go see our neighbors! They may be hot" smirks Trina, glancing out the window to the smaller houses across from us.

Cat giggles. "Sure! Robbie lets go! We can meet people! I love meeting people!". Robbie agrees and him, Cat and Trina walk out the door. I look to Tori. "I guess we can join in. I mean, who doesn't wanna see their faces when they see us?". Tori giggles, "sure let's go". She looks to Andre, "coming?".

Andre grins and nods along, and we join along with Robbie, Cat and Trina.

Jade's POV

My eyes are wide with shock and I'm speechless. Shoot, this is not good. What if he comes near the house? And finds me? What if he finds Travis? What if he wants to see Travis more often? What if he's still dating Tori? What if the gang followed him here?

"Are you okay?" asks Debbie.

"No!" I frown shaking my head, "everything can be torn apart".

"Come on, doesn't mean he'll see you" Debbie points out, "just stay in the house for a while".

"Like two months?" I say sarcastically, "oh yeah sure. Travis and I will be just fine with no sight of the outside world for two months!".

As Debbie is about to say something, the doorbell rings. I sigh. "I'll get it" I frown. I get up and walk over to the door. I rub my head as I swing open the door. There I see Robbie, Cat and Trina.

Beck's POV

"Jadey!" I hear Cat squeal. I turn around to see Jade. Jade West. The girl I cheated on. The girl I loved. The girl I let leave. Get on the plane, and go to a place she told no one about.

"Oh crap" she mutters to herself. She quickly tries to close the door, but Cat stops it.

"Jadey! Don't close the door!" she pouts. Jade scowls, "step away from the damn door, Catrina."

"You never called me Catrina" frowns Cat.

"It's been four damn years, things change" Jade tries to shut the door again this time, but Robbie stopped it.

"Don't be so rude to her" Robbie snaps.

"Ooh, nerd stands up for himself" growls Jade, "freaking step away from the door".

Robbie is about to protest, when I stop him. "Stop Rob. Just go."

Jade sighs and about to close the door when a small about four year old runs up. "Mommy! Mommy! Horsey! Horsey!". That's when everyone's mouth drops.

Jade's POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Everything is crumbling down before me. I quickly try and close the door again but Beck stops it.

"This kid is yours?!" Beck snaps, "he-he's four! We're you like cheating on me?".

"Yeah, yeah, I was!" I say quickly, "sorry, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, goodbye!". I quickly shut the door. Travis looked at me confusedly. Oh my god, things just got crazy in five damn minutes. FIVE MINUTES!

Now Beck for sure thinks it's his kid, or is stupid and thinks I was actually cheating on him. I really hope it's the second one.

"Who was that mommy?" asked Travis.

"No one special" I sigh and pick him up, "no one worth mentioning."