Chapter Seven

Jade's POV

Today, Debbie was moving out. I didn't care to go and say bye, so I let Travis say bye and I stayed in my room. Unfortunately that didn't stop Debbie from coming upstairs to my room, Josh behind her.

"Do you still hate me?" she asks quietly.

"No" I said turning my glare to Josh, "I hate both of you."

Debbie sighed and sat on my bed, Josh standing in the doorway. That's right he better stay at the freaking doorway. He might not survive coming any further.

"It was a hard choice." sighed Debbie, "but we're getting engaged, and we can't just leave each other."

I stayed silent. Josh spoke up. "I know it's hard, but your a tough girl Jade. You'll get over it. Your strong."

"I'm not just mad at you guys for leaving..." I confessed, "you let me down and broke your promises to Travis and I."

"What promises?"

"Josh promised Travis that he would teach him how to ride a horse. He also promised me to help me get back on my feet and find a job to support Travis and I, instead of having to get money from you. What am I suppose to do with no money to support Travis or myself? Debbie also promised me that once I found that job, we would work together and help Travis get into a good kindergarten and Elementry school and help save up for his college funds."

"You can do that all on your own Jade. Your a powerful girl. You know what you can do." Debbie put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed. Maybe she was right.

"I guess so. I'm sorry." I mumbled the last part. Debbie and Josh smirked. "Sorry we didn't hear the last part." grinned Josh. I shot him a death glare.

"I said I was sorry, okay?" I snarled.

Josh laughed and Debbie smiled. "Can you drive us to the airport?". I grinned and nodded. I put there suitcases in the trunk, while a movie collected some of their furniture. The plane would take their furniture.

Josh drove while Travis and I stayed in the backseat. I thought to myself for a while. What would I do without Debbie? It was heart wrenching. Even when I said I didn't want to be with Beck because it would change everything, things changed even more. When we got to the airport and got everything ready, the plane was going to be boarding in five minutes. Only five minutes left with them?

"I'll miss you guys so much." I frowned.

"We'll miss you, too." Debbie said.

"We'll visit as much as possible." Josh said.

"It's not enough time..." I looked at the floor. Travis then lunged at Josh and Debbie hugging them both. It took a lot of explaining to do with Travis, telling him they won't be returning. He cried for a while. I wanted to cry with him, but I had to stay strong for his sake.

"Plane BC to Canada will be boarding now." spoke the speaker. I sighed. That was their stop. This was it. Debbie just looked at me for a while. Then we hugged. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, but they didn't. We pulled apart and then Josh and I hugged. When they pulled apart my last words to them was, "stay strong. I'll miss you."

With that they gave me a proud smile and left, boarding the plane. I wanted to break down and cry. I knew I was soon. "Are you okay?" a voice behind me said. I turned around to see Beck. Why was he everywhere I was? How did he even know I was here? I didn't care, though. I walked up to him. He opened his arms, and without no thinking I hugged him and cried into his chest. I felt arms around my legs, but didn't see who. I knew it was Travis, anyways.

Beck rubbed my back supportively. I couldn't take this much heartbreak. It was to much. We arrived home, and Travis ran inside to play and I was about to enter after him Beck grabbed my arm. "Wait."

I turned around to face him. "I'm really not in the mood to talk, Beck." I frowned.

"Then don't talk. Listen." he said. He grabbed my hands. "Jade August West, you know that I love you. And things are going to change, I know they are, and I know that you don't want change, but I promise you'll love it. I don't want to spend any more minutes without Travis. Or you. Just give me another chance, Jade...please."

I loved him. I still do. I love him more then anything. And I can't let him go. And I certainly won't. When he didn't get an answer, I could see his worried face. That's when I kissed him. And everything was right again.

______

I know the short chapter is well SHORT, but thats all I can do now. Another chapter will be posted either today or tomorrow or the day after.