Chapter Three

Jade's POV

"Why don't you sleep on it?" asked Debbie, after an hour of talking to her when she got back from getting grocery's.

"Sleep on it? At 12 in the afternoon? I have to pick up Travis in an hour" I roll my eyes.

"I'll pick him up" she shrugs, "just get rest or something. You look tired."

"Thanks Debs" I smile, "leave the house around 12:45."

"Ok. Have a nice nap" she shows a small smile. I walk up the stairs and lay down in my bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

In The Dream

"Daddy!" I hear a voice call. I see Travis running forwards and passing me. I turn around to see him running into the arms of Beck. Beck is grinning ear to ear as he picks up Travis. Then he looks to me, and (if that was possible) his smile got bigger.

He walked towards me and passed me. I turn back around and see...me? Myself? What? Am I like a ghost? He pulls her-I mean me- towards him and kisses her. "Hey babe" he smiles when he pulls away.

"Hey. I made dinner. It's on the table" dream Jade says directing towards the table. There is like a whole meal.

Then it's like the whole dream changes. Dream me disappears, Beck disappears, Travis disappears and the whole setting has changed. I look around. Now it's a Hollywood Red Carpet. Beck is with Tori posing. Looking like there at the premiere of a movie. Then Beck's phone rings. And it's me on the end of the line.

"Hi Beck, I know I'm not suppose to be talking to you, but I wanted to say night to Travis" I hear "me" say.

"Oh...uhm uh..." he stutters. Wait, I don't understand. Travis isn't with him. They're at a premiere...wait a minute. He left Travis at home!

"Beck?" Dream Me says, "can I say goodnight to Travis?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Umm..."

"Beck over here!" a paparazzi shouts, "how does it feel? I mean first you were on commercials and now your here at a red carpet premiere!".

Apparently "I" here. "What?! Where the hell is Travis, Beck!".

"At home..." he says quietly.

"Alone?!".

No response from Beck.

"That's it! I never want you to see Travis again! I'm going to get him!".

"No!". But I have already hung up.

End Of The Dream

I wake up sweating. So there is a good and a bad side. Well a semi good side. I really didn't want Beck back. I didn't want Travis without a father. In the first dream he really seemed to love him.

I have to the right thing. I have to let him see Travis.

I went downstairs and see Travis watching TV with Debbie. Debbie smiles, "made a decision?". I nod. Travis is to focus on the TV to hear me, "I'm letting him see him."

"Are you going to go tell him?"

"Yup. I'll be back in ten."

I walk to Beck's ranch mansion. I know where it is because I saw Cat walk in there a couple times. I knock on the door and take a deep breath. Soon Andre answers.

"Jade" he says surprised, "what are you doing here?".

"Have you heard about...Travis?" I ask awkwardly, ignoring his question.

"Oh um yeah. I guess you made a choice" Andre says, "come in. Beck's in the living room."

"Can't he just come here?"

"His favorite show is on. He won't move."

"Degrassi?"

"Yup."

I sigh. I walk in, and Andre directs me to the living room. There everyone else sits. Trina and Cat painting there nails, Tori texting someone, Robbie staring at Cat and Beck really interested in the show. "Hey Beck" Andre calls. No one pays attention. "Beck" he calls again. No response. He sighs and walks to the TV turning it off.

"Hey!" shouts Beck. That snaps everyone out it. "Jade's here" Andre says quietly. I stand in the doorway awkwardly. Beck closes his eyes and reopens them clearly annoyed. I rolled my eyes. He wanted me to make a decision, I did. Now he's annoyed that I came at supposedly the wrong time?

"I made a choice" I tell him.

"So?" he says, "what is it? Can I see my son?"

"Yes" I sigh, "two weekends a month."

"Fair enough" he sighs, but shows a small smile.

"Do you want to join us?" Cat perks up. Everyone shoots her a death glare. Rude people. "No. I'm not wanted" I glare at everyone. "Plus, Travis, Debbie, Josh and I are going out to eat." I smile. I'm really excited about that, because it's suppose to be really fancy and Josh offered to pay.

"Do you have to bring Travis?" asked Beck, "I can watch him."

"Josh would like him to come" I snarl.

"Would he? Really?" Beck gives me a tell-the-truth look.

"Well....I wanted to bring him along..." I sigh. I really didn't want Beck watching him with everyone.

"Please! Let me watch him!" pleads Beck. Tori seems slightly jealous for some reason. Oh well. I don't know...

"Fine" I scowl, "I'll be back here at 7 pm."

Hours later, I get dressed up. It's fancy so I dressed my best. I'm wearing my black heels and mid knee length black dress. It's strapless. I put on my silver hoop earrings and curl my hair. I put on my mascara and eyeliner and my lipstick. I think I look great.

"Where I go, mommy?" asked Travis.

Great. Now I need to explain. "You know how I told you daddy has been...working for a long time?". He nods. "Well he's back, and he wants to spend some time with you."

Travis nods excitedly. I sigh, but show a small smile. He's asked about his dad before, so he's excited now.

Josh and Debbie walk down the stairs. Debbie has red flats and a red knee length dress with spaghetti straps. Her hair is done up in a fancy bun. Josh is dressed in dressy shoes, a black suit, black tie and his hair neat.

"You girls look fantastic" Josh comments.

"Thanks" we say.

"I'm going to drop off Travis now" I say.

"Okay, we'll get the car ready" Debbie says.

I go and carefully walk to Beck's ranch mansion. These new heels look amazing, but they're really hard to walk in. I knock on the door and wait for a response. Beck answers.

"Jade..." he looks at me and smiles. He stares for a while and I raise my eyebrow. He snaps out of it. "Thanks for bringing Travis". He looks to Travis, and kneels down to his length.

"Hi buddy" he smiles, "I'm Be-I mean..daddy".

He nods. "Hi" he says shyly.

"Go inside Travis" I smile, "I'll see you soon."

I give him a quick hug before walking away. I have no idea WHAT to expect.