Chapter Four

Beck's POV

I directed Travis to the living room where everyone else was. I introduced him to everyone and he shyly said hi. He looks so much like Jade and I. Well we were his parents. He had blonde hair, that Jade used to have when she was a little girl, then it slowly came to brunette when she was ten. Then she died in black, but I'm pretty sure Travis would be cute without my colored hair.

Travis had my eyes, and Jade's nose. He was adorable. Jade looked adorable tonight, too. Wait, what am I saying? I cheated on her, because I loved Tori. I love Tori. Shake it off.

"Hi Travis!" perked Cat, "remember me?".

He slowly nodded. Then he looked around. What was he doing? "Hungry" he suddenly spoke. Hungry? Was he hungry? Sure he was hungry! I ran to get him something to eat. Hmm..I had brownies with sprinkles. Every little boy loved brownies.

Jade's POV

It had been a half hour into dinner and we were having an amazing time. Great food, great service, cute waiters, it was amazing! Then when Josh finished his meal, he looked to Debbie.

"I have to tell you something" he says clearing his throat. He climbed out of the booth and grabbed an empty chair. Then he stood on it. "Everyone! I have an announcement to make!" he shouted. Everyone looked to us. Gosh I hate public crowds!

Debbie looked embarrassed, yet curious. "Debbie, we've known each other for a long time! And each day has passed and I loved you more each day!". He pulled out a blue velvet box and got off the chair. He kneeled beside Debbie. Oh. My. God.

"Debbie Jennifer Taylor, will you marry me?".

Everyone turned to Debbie waiting for an answer. She bit her lip. I knew she was thinking of ONE con. They were to young. But hey, I was seventeen when I had Travis, young "adult" choices shouldn't be a problem right now. Josh seemed to get even more uncomfortable by the second. Finally she says,

"Yes!"

Everyone claps as Josh grins, putting the ring on her finger then them hugging. Aww thats cute! Sucks that I hate sappy moments. But this was okay...as long as I was the maid of honor.

Suddenly I got a call. I didn't recognize the number, but I picked it up anyways.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello is this Jadelyn August West?" asked a deep voice behind the phone.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked curiously.

"Doctor Ray Kessler" he says, "your son has had an allergic reaction. It's very serious, and we instruct you to come to the hospital right away."

Beck's POV

I sit in the waiting room, my head in my hands. I messed up. I messed up on being a father. How can I be so damn stupid?! I gave him a brownie and he had an allergic reaction to the peanuts. Luckily, Tori had an eppy pen on her, but I don't know it worked well.

Tori rubbed my back supportively. "It's okay, Beck. He'll be fine."

"What if he's not?!" I snap, "I failed at being a father and now Jade is never going to let me see my son again!"

"It can't be that ba-" screaming/crying cut Tori off.

Jade came bursting into the hospital in her heels, walking madly and sadly. Her two friends followed close behind her. "Where is he?!" she screamed. "Where is my son?!". Doctors came up to Jade, reassuring her and telling her that he was getting treated.

"I want to see him NOW!" she demanded, "right NOW!"

Doctors told her to wait at least five minutes, and she told them it better not be over five minutes. She stomped to the waiting room where Tori and I were. The others had been at home, under my orders. When she saw me, she took off her heels and all hell broke loose.