Chapter 23

I FINALLY HAVE IT DONE!

After Wei Ying left Lan Xichen at the school. He received a call, it was from his uncle.

"Hello, Uncle."

"Xichen, come home. I have something important to tell you and your brother." (What could it possibly be?)

"Okay, I will text Wangji and tell him to come home tonight."

"Okay, tell him to come at 8 pm."

"Okay, Uncle."

Lan Xichen hung up the phone and texted his brother. After 10 minutes of not replying Lan Xichen decided to not mind it.

He decided to go home and do some of the work that he had left at school. He drives home and takes a quick shower, he later takes out the work and starts on them. After 2 hours he receives a text from Jiang Cheng, receiving the text made Xichen happy.

"Hey, I want to see you." -Jiang Cheng

"We just saw each other 2 days ago." - Xichen

"I want to see you today."-Jiang Cheng

"Okay, I'm going to send you my house address." - Xichen

"Okay."- Jiang Cheng

An hour and thirty minutes pass by before Lan Xichen heard the doorbell ring. He hurried to open the door, to see Jiang Cheng looking kinda awkward. But that awkwardness made Xichen think he looks cuter.

"Come in,"

"Thanks for having me,"

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, I didn't really think much about it."

"Haha, I'm just doing some work. Let's go somewhere when I'm done with my work."

"Hm, sure."

Lan Xichen decided to take his work out of his room and into the living room. Jiang Cheng took a look around Lan Xichen's house. It wasn't the first time that he was here, but it was the first time that he was taking a close look at Xichen's house.

"Wow, Lan Huan, your house is pretty big. Do you live here by yourself?"

"It's not that big, it's big enough to live one person."

"It's big for me,"

Jiang Cheng walked over to the piano that was near the back of living. It was very clean but didn't seem to have been used for a long time.

"You play the piano?"

"I use to, haven't really had time to play lately?"

"Can I play with your piano?"

Lan Xichen looked up at Jiang Cheng with a smile.

"Whatever is here is yours to use."

Jiang Cheng blushed.

"Thank you,"

Jiang lifted the cover of the grand piano and pulled out the seat for the piano.

"Do you have any song recommendation?"

"Play whatever you want."

Jiang Cheng didn't know what to play, he decided to just play the song that he has to play for his concert. Luckily he had the piano sheets in his bag, he took the sheets out and placed it on the stand. He started to play the song, it was a slow song. Jiang Cheng kept on messing up in the same area of the song.