Chapter 31

Comment on what you think of this chapter.

Wei Ying quickly got dressed, he had to do many things before meeting up with Xiao Xingchen. He had to get breakfast, do his laundry, and get some homework done before the deadline.

"Wei-Xiong, are you busy today?" asked Nie-Xiong

"Yeah, but what's up."

"Oh, I wanted you to accompany me to see my brother. If I go alone, I just know he will punish me."

"Haha, stop being afraid of your brother. You know he cares about you and is just showing tough love."

"Does he always need to lecture me every time we see each other?"

"Well if you learn from your mistake, he wouldn't need to lecture you."

"Are you siding with my brother, I thought you were supposed to be on my side."

"I'm on no one's side Nie-Xiong. Well, I need to go do laundry, before someone actually dies in this room."

Wei Ying left the room with his basket of clothes. He took the elevator to the laundry room when he got to the room he remembered that he completely forgot the detergent and softener.

He quickly went back upstairs to get them, leaving his clothes in the laundry room. When he got back, there was a note with his clothes.

"You slut." he read

"What, what the hell is this suppose to mean?"

He crumpled up the paper and did he laundry, after finishing; he went back to his room to put down his basket before heading to breakfast.

When he got to breakfast, there were some people looking at their phone then back at Wei Ying.

"What is going on, why is everyone staring at me?" he thought to himself

"Wei Wuxian, you are such a slut." said a random person

"What?"

"You think you can do whatever you want, well you can't."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't play the innocent, we know you are a slut."

"Shut up, you little piece of shit before I knock those teeth out of your dick-sucking mouth." (Is this even appropriate to say on here)

"Leo, you little shit, don't think just cause your father is some CEO of some entertainment company that I am scared of you."

"You don't have to be afraid of me, loser; I can make your life a living hell if I wanted to."

"What is going on, why are you guys yelling in the cafeteria?"

Everyone turned to see who it was, it was Jin Guangshan.

"Nothing sir," the boy that was talking shit was looking scared

"It wasn't nothing, this student was talking shit about my friend here," said Leo

Jin Guangshan looked at Wei Ying.

"Is this true Wei Wuxian?"

"Yes sir."

"You three, come with me to my office."

"Why the heck do I need to go, it's all his fault anyway." said the dude

"I won't repeat myself young man, get up, and come to my office."

"Ugh, fine."

They walk to his office in silence. When they walk in, all of them sat down.

"Okay, so who would like to tell me what happened?"

"First, young man; please tell me your name."

"My name is Lu Faitong."

"Sound like a girl name," said Leo

"Don't make me punch you, Leo."

"I dare you."

"ENOUGH."

They both quiet down.

"Wei Wuxian, please tell me what happened."

"I don't even know, when I walked into the cafeteria there were people staring at me. Then Lu Faitong out of nowhere calls me a slut. Leo here was trying to stop him."

"I see, Lu Faitong; why did you call Wei Wuxian a slut."

"Well, he is one; leeching all of actor Lan Wangji."

"WHAT?"

"Oh, don't pretend like you don't know what you did."

"I don't know what I did."

"You freaking went to the amusement park with him, you guys were holding hands and even kissing."

"For your information, whatever happens between me and Lan Wangji is none of your business."

"That is correct, young man; you are to write the school rules 100 times."

"What the hell?!"

"Want me to make it 200?"

"Sorry, sir."

"Lu Faitong and Leo, you may leave."

"Have a nice day sir."

They both leave the room, leaving Wei Ying and Jin Guangshan alone.

"Wei Wuxian, I know that I may be hard on you during class. But know that you can always come and talk. After all, we are family."

"Thanks."

With that Wei Ying leaves the office and goes back to the cafeteria to get food. He knew that the rest of the day was going to tiring. He couldn't wait to see Lan Zhan.