Chapter 33

"ӍДӍД, ѠӉө ЇЅ tӉДt?"

"ЇЅ tӉДt tӉЄ ЅҪДЯҰ ℓДԀҰ ЅЄtЅҴҋД ѠДЅ tДℓҜЇҋԌ ДБөҴt?"

"ӉҴЅӉ, ҪӉЇℓԀЯЄҋ, ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ЈҴЅt Д...Д ҒЯЇЄҋԀ өҒ tӉЄ ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅ."

"ЇЅ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ ҜДtЅҴҜЇ ԌөЇҋԌ tө ҜЄЄҏ ӉЄЯ?"

"ЈҴЅt Ԍө ЇҋЅЇԀЄ ҜЇԀЅ."

Bakugous eye twitched as they walked through the streets, cracking his knuckles as his hands balled into fists. Kirishima was struggling to stay relaxed, whispering apologies and confirmations that he was okay to you as tears welled in his eyes, his hands visibly shaking from anger. You walked along with the red head and groaned quietly, hearing the whispers and feeling the eyes of others as you journeyed through the village of Mirag. You couldn't understand any of them, but the tones and inflections that echoed through the valley stung in your ears, making you shrink back and even closer to Kirishima. You nudged him and he winced, whispering to you as his voice struggled not to crack.

"You can speak."

"K-Kirishima, how badly are my people hated here...?"

Kirishima looked away and coughed, trying to clear his throat as he snuck a few glances around the village.

"Well, if you want honesty...really bad?"

You groaned quietly to yourself, but loud enough for Kirishima to hear you, and he sighed. You went to question him again, but you were stopped when another voice shouted up ahead of you.

"ԌөөԀ ӍөЯҋЇҋԌ, ҰөҴҋԌ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ. Ї ӉөҏЄ ҰөҴ ЄҋЈөҰЄԀ ҰөҴЯ ҒЄЅtЇѴДℓ, ДҋԀ ҪөҋԌЯДtҴℓДtЇөҋЅ өҋ ѠЇҋҋЇҋԌ өҋҪЄ ДԌДЇҋ Їҋ tӉЄ ҒЇԌӉt ЯЇҋԌ. ҰөҴ ДℓѠДҰЅ ҏЯЄҒөЯӍ өҴtЅtДҋԀЇҋԌℓҰ!"

"ҒҴҪҜ өҒҒ ԀДԀ, ℓЄt'Ѕ ЈҴЅt ԌЄt tӉЇЅ ӍЄЄtЇҋԌ өѴЄЯ ѠЇtӉ."

The brown haired man from the night before laughed and ruffled Bakugous hair, smiling widely at his son as the prince growled and swiped his hand away. Bakugou pointed behind him and the mans eyes followed, widening for a moment before smiling softly at you and Kirishima.

"ЅӉЄ ЇЅ ЈөЇҋЇҋԌ ҴЅ, ѠЄ ӍДԀЄ Д ԀЄДℓ ѠЇtӉ ӍөӍ."

"ЅӉЄ ЇЅ ДℓѠДҰЅ ѠЄℓҪөӍЄ Їҋ өҴЯ ӍЄЄtЇҋԌЅ, ҜДtЅҴҜЇ. ҋөѠ ҪөӍЄ өҋ, ЄѴЄЯҰөҋЄ ЇЅ ѠДЇtЇҋԌ."

Bakugou clicked his tongue and nodded to the two of you, beckoning you to follow him into the tent. You swallowed nervously and followed Kirishima, almost forgetting as you took a step into the doorway. Kirishima pulled you back by the rope, whispering harshly.

"Us, before you, remember that."

"S-Sorry."

You waited back and let Kirishima go through the door first, sighing as you were dragged into the tent. The brown haired man followed behind you and he smiled at you when you turned back to look at him. You smiled back and he came up beside Kirishima, glancing at you as he spoke to the redhead. Kirishima replied and nodded, smiling as the man ruffled his hair. You made your way into the center of the tent and stood to the side with Kirishima, nudging him as he gave you permission to speak.

"What did that man say?"

"That was Masaru, the King, and Bakugous father. He told me to let you know that even though you're in this situation, you don't need to be afraid."