{6}

For the last few days Heaven had been in bed, the only thing she did was use to the bathroom and shower then she'd go right back into the bed. Luckily she had a few days off of college, which was good or she'd be forced to go to school an end up running into Tony. Her head was slightly covered with the blanket, only the top part of her head could be seen. There was a sudden knock on the door, she didn't bother saying anything. But the knocking continued which caused her to get annoyed. "Go away Jamal!" she called out.

To her surprise it wasn't Jamal, it was someone else. "It's Cesar" he replied. He had been standing at the door for a few minutes, he couldn't decide on if he should knock or walk away. "I wanted to see how you were holding up" he adds.

She rolled her eyes, she definitely didn't want to see anyone that was affiliated with Oscar. "Go away!" Heaven yelled.

"I'm not going away, Jamal told me you've been in here for days" Cesar replied. "Your body must be weak, I brought burgers and shakes" he added.

Heaven soon heard her stomach rumble, she could go for a burger right now. She muttered something while tossing the blankets off her body. She got up and headed towards the door. She wore grey sweatpants, long sleeve black shirt with Sailor Moon on it. "We eat an don't talk" she said.

Cesar nodded his head, he walked inside the room. It looked like a regular old guest bedroom, he was surprised she didn't change it around. He went over having a seat on the bed, he placed the food down and took it out. He handed her a burger, fries and shake. He soon pulled his out, he took a bite. He didn't say a word because he had promised, he just ate.

Heaven took a bite and moaned, she had missed the taste of food. After she was done chewing she decided to ask Cesar something. This was eating her up inside, she needed to know how Oscar was. "Does he hate me? How has he been?" she looked up at him. Her eyes could tell a story, her concerns were genuine.

Cesar raised an eyebrow, he thought it was a trick question to see if he would talk but when he seen her face, he knew. "Honestly, he hasn't talked about it" Cesar said. "He's just been taking care of the street, making sure peace stays" he added.

He let out a sigh "look Spooky has been through a lot, we didn't have any family but the Santos" he said. "He raised me cause I had no one else, he was just a kid himself but he knew he needed to man up" Cesar added.

Heaven simply nodded her head, she had no clue Oscar was going through so much. This hurt her even more, she didn't mean for it to come out like that.

"Can I ask you something?" Cesar asked.

She soon got thrown out of thought, her brown eyes looked at Cesar. "Hmm?" she hummed.

"What did you say to him?" Cesar asked. He didn't mean to be nosey but he did see a slight change in his brother, he didn't like it.

"I called him dangerous because I was defending my friend Tony" she replied. "Really don't understand why he acted so rude towards someone he doesn't know" she added.

Cesar chuckled at her comment, yeah it was true Oscar is dangerous but he'd never let anyone hurt the people he cared about unless they were snitches or something. "Trust me, he had a good reason for that" Cesar said.

Heaven never thought about it that way, she just thought he was acting rude because she was taking to a guy or something. She nodded her head towards Cesar, she had decided she would talk to Oscar tomorrow since she didn't have classes. It was going to be hard for her, she had never felt so nervous about something before. She decided not to think about it, it would just drive her crazy. "Thank you Cesar, I really needed this" she said.

"Hey, it's no problem" Cesar replied. "This is what friends are for" he added.

That day the two talked about everything from Ruby to Oscar, she was happy to have a real friend in Freeridge.