{9}

Heaven had finished showering and everything, she walked downstairs but when she opened the door there stood Tony. You see Oscar had told her everything about the Prophet$, Tony and why he was so upset. "You need to leave or I'll call the cops" Heaven threatens.

Tony shook his head, he pushed Heaven back inside. He closed the door, he went over looking out the window. He didn't know if any Santos followed him, he then looked at her. Heaven was his friend, he cared for her that's why he took the risks. What they didn't know, Tony's father was the head of Prophet$ and he was going against his father just to warn her. "I'm sorry but you need to know this" he said.

She looked at him with a frown, she had no idea what was going on. She could tell by his face he was scared ass hell. "Tell me what" she stuttered out.

"They plan on killing you and making Oscar watch as they execute you" Tony looked at her. "I don't want that to happen to you because I consider you my friend, I don't hurt my friends" he said. "I protect them" Tony added.

"Wait, why do they want to kill me?" she asked confused. "I have nothing to do with the Santos or Prophet$" she added.

"I know but there was a shooting yesterday, which resulting in one of the members dying" Tony sat down. "They said it was Spooky and some other people, I don't know but somehow they found out about you being with him" he looked at her. "They won't stop until you are dead, they want Spooky to suffer" he said.

Heaven's tried not to panic, she sat down. She gripped onto the arm of the chair, she couldn't even imagine being shot. Leaving behind her family, friends and poor Oscar would blame himself. She looked at Tony "I need to tell Oscar" she said.

Tony just nodded his head, he knew Oscar wouldn't trust a word he said but he didn't care long as Heaven did.

Heaven pulled her phone out, she pulled up Oscar's number. She clicked the number and pulled up the messages.

~I need you to come to Jamal's house now.~

Oscar was chilling with his homies until Heaven got back, he took a puff out the blunt. Once his phone rang he handed it to Sad eyes, when he pulled it out he noticed it was from Heaven. A frown came to face, he looked at his homies. "Gotta go" he stood up and walked to his red chevy impala. He started it up and headed towards Jamal's house, his gun was on him. If someone was hurting his girl, he'd definitely kill them without hesitation.

When he arrived at the house, he got out the car and began to knock. 

Heaven heard him, she got up and opened the door. Luckily Jamal's parents weren't home or they wouldn't allow Oscar inside. "What's wrong?" he asked. He could tell by her face something was wrong. "Did someone hurt you?" he asked.

Heaven shook her head, she looked up at him. "Tony is here" she started to say but was cut off by Oscar.

He moved her out the way, he walked into the living room. He pulled his gun out. "The hell you doing here?" his nosed was flared, frown came upon his face.

"He came here to warn me" Heaven said. She walked between the two, she placed her hand on Oscar's chest. He wore a grey tank top with tan shorts. "They want to kill me because they know I'm with you" she said.

"Who? The Prophet$?" Oscar asked. He put his gun away, then looked over at Tony who nodded his head at Spooky. "I won't let them near you" Oscar looked at Heaven.

"I know" she looked up at him. She could tell he was concerned about her well-being. "I just have to be careful" she said. "Thank you for coming to warn us" she looked at Tony.

"No problem, I don't want to see my only real friend hurt" Tony replied. "I should probably get going" he nodded towards the two. He decided to go out the backdoor, he didn't need any Santos on his ass.

Once he was gone Spooky looked down at Heaven, he didn't want to lose her. "I'm sorry" he spoke softly.

"For what? This mess?" she placed a hand softly on his cheek. She looked inside those beautiful brown eyes. "Don't! This isn't your fault, I knew the risks and it's something I'm willing to take to be with you" she said.

"I don't deserve you" Spooky said. "You're better than me, you could go out and find someone that's not in this lifestyle. A person that could actually protect you, someone from Brentwood" he added. "I'm just poison, I get everyone I love killed" Spooky let a tear fall, he thought about her dying and it ate him up inside.

Heaven's heart fluttered when she heard those words, those four simple words made her feel special. She didn't think he realized what he said, how he made her feel. "But I deserve you just as much as you deserve me" she reached up wiping his tear away. "We're going to get through this" she nodded. "We just need a plan to stop them before they come after us" Heaven said.

"I don't want you getting involved in any of this, I will handle it" he said. "Just promise you'll stay out of this" Oscar adds.

Heaven nodded her head, she didn't want to argue with him. She soon heard her phone go off, she pulled it out. It was from Jamal, she ignored it thinking he didn't want anything. "Can I stay with you tonight?" she asked.

"Yes" he replied, he thought it was best if she was with him at all times.

"Okay, I'm going to pack some clothes" she pulled away. She turned around to walk away, that's when Oscar smacked her ass. She couldn't help but giggle, when she reached her room she began to pack up.

After she was done she slung her bag on her shoulder, her phone started to ring again. It was Jamal again, she decided to answer this time. "Yes Jamal?" she asked.

"Heaven, I need you to come to the hospital" Jamal's voice sounded like he was crying. "Something happen to Mario" he said.

Mario had come down to visit a few days ago, that's when Heaven met him. He seemed like a fairly nice person, they got along pretty well she knew he was one of Oscar's friends sorta.

"I'm on my way Jamal" she hung up the phone. She walked back downstairs, she looked at Oscar. "Can you take me to the hospital?" she asked. "Something happened to Mario" Heaven adds.

Oscar nodded his head, he took her hand into his and made is way out the door with her. He knew the Prophet$ had something to do with this, he was going to make them pay.