My Favorite Music Youtubers

In this chapter I'll tell you about a few of my favorite music youtubers. Whether I watch them just for entertainment or just for tips and techniques.

- TwoSetViolin

This YouTube channel is definitely my favorite channel. They give tips, and they have many hilarious videos such as "13 Types of (Beginner) Music Students", "Composing A Sonata In Under 1 Minute", and "We Try the Cheapest (and most useless) Violins from Amazon". I really recommend checking them out, especially if you're a violinist. However their videos are great for any kind of instrument player.

- katieflute

This channel is great and entertaining especially for flutists and sometimes violinist, since sometimes Katie's boyfriend who plays violin shows up and gives tips. Her channel has videos such as "unpopular opinion: Flight of the Bumblebee is easy", "a beginner's crash course in playing the flute", and "listening to my college audition CDs...how I sounded 10 yrs ago". I really love some of the pieces she's played and she's given good advice in some videos.

- JustAnotherFlutist

This channel is very educational. She gives great advice, for both beginners and advanced flutists, and I definitely recommend her because her sense of humor makes her videos somewhat entertaining, as well. Her videos include "How To Sightread", "How To Follow Bad Conductors", and "How Not To Apply for Music School".

- Vinheteiro

I love this channel because the man in it is so grumpy looking sometimes! Regardless, his videos are very entertaining and his piano playing is lovely in my opinion. His videos include "Top 10 Movie Songs On Piano", "10 Meme Songs", and "Evolution of Game Music (1980 - 2018)". I recommend watching him if you're a musician or just a little on the dorky side (I'm both).

That's it for this chapter! I hope you check out some of these channels and have fun watching the videos!

Until next time, mini maestros!