Arriving

The car door opened.

"I've been waiting for this since she stepped out from behind that boyfriend of hers," he licked his lips. "She looked so weak earlier, I just wanted to grab her and...mmmm," Nick moaned.

I continued to act unconscious. If they knew I was awake it would make this ten times worse.

Liam opened the passenger door, sat down, and turned towards the backseats. I didn't necessarily think he was looking at me though.

"Well? Get on with it then," Liam ordered. He sounded bored at this whole thing, but I could tell he was holing back his anger.

Nick harshly grabbed my hips and moved me down until I was laying down on the seats. He moved in between my legs as they dangled off the side. His hands roamed my body stopping slowly right below my ribs, his thumbs squeezing my bellybutton.

He moved back up towards my face and caressed my cheeks, his body almost completely on top of me. Nick continued to move closer to my face until he was right next to my ear. He lightly licked my earlobe and took it in his mouth. He sucked for a moment then let go making a pop sound.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle. Don't want to destroy Daddy's new toy, now do we?" he whispered into my ear. I tensed, trying not to shiver at his words.

Nick, once again, moved his hands all over me. This time however, he stopped at the lining of my jeans. I tried moving around a bit, still acting asleep. I twisted my head away and slightly swallowed. I cannot cry. Don't cry. Come on Emma! I repeated this in my mind over and over.

He slightly lifted my shirt, revealing my pearly white stomach. His fingers dipped below my waistband, almost reaching my underwear. I was wearing my cheeky black silk underwear that had lace at the top. They were one of Percy's favorites. Fuck I miss Percy. Emma concentrate!

Nick was running his hands up my thighs, moving his hips against my legs. He breathed out slowly and moved his hands back to my hips. He was moving excruciatingly slow. I wanted to pass out from fear.

"Oh the things I'm going to do to you baby," Nick chuckled.

He moved his hands across my stomach once more, then moved back to my jeans. He smoothly unbuttoned my jeans, revealing the lace part of my underwear. He pulled on the sides and made the zipper fall further down. I slightly squeezed my eyes, preparing myself for what I knew was coming.

Leaning closer to my heat, Nick blew cold air against my hips. I uncontrollably shivered. He chuckled at my response. He moved his mouth down to right above the lace on my right hip bone. He licked in a circle before latching onto my skin. After a couple of seconds, he stopped

"Man, you really are thick! I can't believe you honestly thought I'd let you fuck her, ha!" Liam scoffed. Nick's eyes went wide.

"Hey, what are you doing?.......Liam.......wait....please!" he was getting further away. "Stop, no I swear! No no no. NO!" There was a loud bang. A gun no doubt.

"I know you're awake." "I got you some snacks," "Suit yourself"

My stomach betrayed me.

"Would you eat something, please? I got them at that gas station, it's not like they're poisoned."

"Hey, slow down. I don't want you throwing up everywhere."

I looked up at him in the rear view mirror. He was already staring at me. He chuckled and focused back on the road. I finished the cinnamon roll and put the trash in the grocery sack everything came in.

"You have frosting all over your face." He kept his eyes on the road but I could tell he was smirking. I quickly wiped my mouth across my sleeve. To my dismay, there was actually quite a bit of frosting that had escaped my lips.

"We're here Princess."