Dunk

I sat on the side of the bathtub, wondering how I'm supposed to work the damned faucet. 

 "I'm back," Liam announces, shutting the door behind him. "Oh, I thought you'd be in by now." 

   I bite on my lip as I mess with my cuticles. Liam lays a new set of clothes across the counter. After admiring his handy work, he finally looks up at me. 

"What's wrong?" he asks. 

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" he checks. 

"Mhmm, could you like, turn the water on?" I mutter softly, anxious he'd be mad for not listening to him explain earlier. 

"Of course," he says with a smile. He messes with the knobs and enters numbers or some shit before the water starts pouring out of the faucet. How the fuck he did it I don't even know. 

   I continue to sit silently on the edge of the bathtub as I watch Liam put different substances in the bathtub. Each time he'd lift the bottle up, showing me the logo and explain to me what it was. By the time he was done the water had turned purple and was glinting in the light. 

"Well I guess I'll be getting in now," I say, looking anywhere except for his eyes. 

"Okay," he replied then walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. 

    Thank the Lord. I did NOT want to have to be all awkward and ask him to leave. 

    Standing, I cross my arms at the hem of my shirt and swiftly pull off my hoodie and shirt underneath it. I took off my cutesy socks next, leaving me in just my bra and leggings. I decided to look at the clothes Liam had got before finishing. 

   Everything was neatly stacked on the counter and I could see that Liam had put a small, purple toothbrush next to it. There was a tube of red Colgate toothpaste next to it as well. 

   I examined the different clothes on the counter. On the very top laid a dark blue hoodie with purple and white snowflakes littered all across the front. The back of the hoodie had the whole jersey look with Daddy written at the top and the number ninety-four under it; all of which was, of course, in purple. 

A knock at the door pulled me away from the not-so-innocent thoughts I was having. 

Daddy? Seriously?

"Emma? Hey are you covered up?" Liam asks from outside the door. 

"Uhmm, one sec," I say, before discarding the rest of my clothes and getting into the tub. I hurriedly pull the screen closed before mumbling a small yes. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you another water to sip on while you wash up," I hear him sit down the bottle next to the tub. 

He turned on his heel but stopped right before walking out. I watched in horror as his shadow moved to the pile of clothes he had brought in earlier. 

He knows I messed with them. 

 I hear Liam chuckle to himself while he re-folds the hoodie, placing it back on the counter before turning back towards the shower. 

He's shaking his head! Ugh. Why didn't I just leave it alone?!

I mentally slap myself, hoping he won't bring it up later. 

"Okay, I'm leaving. Yell if you need anything," I could hear the amusement in his voice. I thought he'd leave it alone, however, right before he shut the door he whispered, "I can change the hoodie if you want," Once he had successfully embarrassed me, he finally left.