Chapter 3

As soon as Marinette got home, she got a pen and began brainstorming. "So, its gonna have to be a duet, right?" She thought. She begins writing the first verse.

After several hours later, she decided that the verse she just wrote was a good way to leave the song off. "Marinette, dinner is ready!" Sabine calls from downstairs. "I'm coming, mama!" She yelled from her room as she began putting away her songbook.

The next morning, Marinette was late to class, per usual. Suprisingly, Mrs. Bustier decided to let her off the hook as she sat next to Adrien.

"Hey Marinette! Did you make the song?" Adrien asked with his charming smile. "U-um yes, I d-did." She says with a light smile. "May I take a look at it?" Adrien asks, with pleading eyes. Marinette hands him her songbook and he begins to look over the song.

After a few minutes, Adrien hands the songbook back to her and says, "That's really good Marinette. I'm excited to sing with you." He smiles. Marinette feels her cheeks heat up as he begins to pack up since the Bell was about to ring.

Once the Bell rang, Adrien looked back at her and said, "We can start practicing tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow, Marinette." He smiles as he walks out of the classroom.

Marinette begins daydreaming until she realizes she's the last person in the classroom. She quickly packed up and walked out of the classroom.

While Marinette was walking home, she began thinking of a good rythym that would go good with a piano.

Once Marinette reaches her bedroom, she collapsed. "It's been a long day.." she thought. She then closed her eyes for a minute, but before she knew it, she was in a deep slumber.

DATE FINISHED - 4/11/20
WORD COUNT - 299