Chapter 4 (the Northern Union)

After the training with the Ah-1 supercobra as it land on my ship helipad. I go back in the ship and take a rest for a while. But I have bad feeling about this because someone already on my deck ship while I'm sleeping. What will happened?

Next day.

Bismarck POV

I was in my office doing paperworks, somehow I have a call from the Sakura empire. They say they will come to our base. I have bad feeling because y/n was staying in this base.

End Bismarck POV

Back to y/n POV

I start wake up, I look around as I sit up, stretching my arms a little bit. But suddenly I feel someone is on my bed. I took the blanket off and someone was sleeping with me

(Roon)

Y/N: (thoughts) HOW THE Fu-

Y/N was a shock because she was sleeping. She have horns, is she a human or not? Why she sleeping with me. I think she did on purpose and I think she the one who watching me from afar.

I slowly get off the bed. Trying not wake her up, but suddenly she grab my hand

???: where do you think your going?

Y/n: u-ummm..... Going out the ship.. And why are you doing in my ship sleeping with me? Who are you?

???: I starting to like you~ oh my name is roon~

Y/n: Roon? Hm. That's a nice name you have.

Roon: thanks

Y/n:I should get going and check Bismarck.

Before I was going out the room, but she pull me back my bed, hugging me

Roon: your not going anywhere~

I start to sweat drop. I have bad feeling about this and I start struggling. Because her hugs are to strong.

I escape from her hug and start running out my room, Roon followed and as she start chasing me. I jump off my ship and start running, heading to Bismarck office.

Y/n: (thoughts) this is insane!!! This girl wants me?! Crap!!!

I keel running and Roon start to catching up while the other are watching them

Z23: oh no is Roon...

Admiral hipper: i have bad feeling. I think Roon wants him for herself.

Prinz eugen: oh~ did my sister have first love in sight~?

Admiral hipper starting to blush and heat up

Admiral hipper: B-B-Baka!! Why do I like him?!

Prinz eugen: just teasing you~