Chapter 10 (Lost V-card And Kirov)

(no lemon fuck off)

Is almost end the yanderes event. Our y/n was relaxing. He was jogging around the Azur Lane base and being cautious sometimes but he still feel being watched by someone and that will be alter prise, Aka Code G.

Y/n Pov.

Now I realized I can turn my ship into destroyer again. Wait I think I going have 2 ships. Destroyer mode and the battecarrier mode (ridiculous name). Start thinking about it, maybe everyone fell asleep but someone was watching me a lot and I just ignored it.

I went to my battecarrier. I jump on my ship, I check the b-2 bombers. I sigh and I start to think about it.

Y/n: hm. Ill just take a nap here.

I just on top of the b-2 spirit bomber wing and I lay down. I close my eyes and start talking to someone in my dream.

Captain: hello (y/n). I glad you having fun with the girls.

Y/n: Bylat! Is not if they yandere!

Captain: hahaha. Alright I got some news for ya. You going explore to the north, there's a island with a box of red wine and plus there's a new Russian nearby in that island. With a box of vodkas aswell.

(when did y/n like red wine? Since he was in the French girls base.)

Y/n: nice. Wait.... A new Russian ship?

Captain: yes. She a airship.

Y/n: she? Fuck. Another girl.

Captain: at least you will going have fun with that Russian girl.

Y/n: fuck off captain.

The both of them start laughing each other. Meanwhile

3rd POV

Code g just jump on his ship. With Arbiter, she have seductive smile, and even Arbiter was having lewd thoughts already.

Arbiter: fine~ you will be his first~

Code G: Thank you~ time to take his virginity~

The both of them start heading to y/n while he was sleeping. When they arrived, they saw y/n was sleeping on the b-2 spirit bomber wing. The both them smiled. They start heading toward him, code g start sitting on his crotch.

In y/n dream

Y/n: what the fuck. What did I feel something on my private part.

Captain: it seem you getting fucked now. Game over

Y/n: WAIT WHA-

When he start waking up, he saw someone familiar with enterprise but different. He saw Arbiter aswell

Y/n: Who is this?!

Arbiter: meet code G or I say alter prise. She will be your first~

Alteeprise: finally I meet yu face to face~ now I take your viginity

Y/n virginity: CYKA BYLAT, I'M FUCKING DEAD.

Timeskip brought you by chibi y/n was drawing kirov airship.

8 hours later after code G and Arbiter 15 rounds.

Y/n start waking up. He's head was hurt and he start looking around. His on his bed with Arbiter and Code G naked next to him. He remember now he got raped by this two girls.

(Rip Y/n virginity)

He sit up, both of his arms been hugged by both of them even there breasts aswell, he starting to blush and shurg it off. He see both of there womenhood have white stuff in there