10k Reads

Thanks for 10k reads (idk what it calls) so yeah. Here something

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n pov

I was at my secret airfield. With 1k manjuus with me. They were so cute and I want to hug them all day.

Y/n: alright manjuus, let's build a Russian ship. I might guess I will do something else, but kirov remind me of the Russian kirov modern cruiser. I think I want to summon him here so yeah, here's the detail.

I show them the detail of the kirov battlecruiser

The manjuus nodded and start building the modern kirov battlecruiser

The manjuus nodded and start building the modern kirov battlecruiser. They building at the underground lab, with some few bulins helping them.

Y/n: let's see the others

I go see the others and I saw friedrich Der Grosse and roon. Crap, the yanderes is here as well.

Y/n: hey girls. Where you girls heading?

FDG: We are going to the beach, having a break.

Roon: would you like to join us~

Y/n: no thanks. I have something to do, good bye girls.

I wave good bye to them and they are heading to the beach.

And I ended up with someone.

Author: y/n. You must build Gerald Ford.

Y/n: stop breaking the 4th wall auhhor and I ain't building him because my primary objective to build kirov.

And Jean arrived

Jean: alright. By the way, that modern kirov would be a female.  Here's a photo

Y/n eyes are widen and his mouth was open

Y/n: is that the modern kirov?

Jean nodded

Y/n: well, she is the missile battle cruiser in modern Era so yeah.

Jean: OK, I'm out and  that's the end.

If there's 15k reads. I make sure the modern kirov arrived so yeah, GOOD BYE

Peace out and to be honest, roon is my most favorite and don't judge me.

Author: hold up, that kirov is like from kantai collection.

Jean: oh shut up, papyrus. End it

Papyrus: OKAY!

*ended*