Chapter 11 (Space Shipgirl)

When you met kirov airship and introduce to the others about her. You got a feeling about something some new person coming her soon aswell. You look up at the skies. You lost in thoughts, there some unknown girl was going toward you but someone disturbed you from your thoughts

Kirov airship: hey comrade. Are you alright?

Y/n: o-oh me? I'm fine, just thinking about something in my mind.

Rossiya: alright.

Y/n:i going back to my ship, cya.

As you were going back to your ship. Kirov airship have lewd thoughts about you. And your fucked again.

Timeskip brought you by chibi star trek enterprise was firing her laser weapons at the mass produce sirens.

When you were arrived at the carrier. You jump on it and look around, you start to think about it. You should rest for now, you were heading toward your bedroom. After you arrived, you jump on your bed and sleeps.

In your dreams

???: welcome back, how's getting raped by code g and Arbiter?

Y/n: fuck off. My virginity is already dead and I have ready just incase to be a father piece of shit.

???: xaxaxaxaxaxa. Anyway, you have another person to meet aswell. She will arrived in 12:00 am.

Y/n: alright? Who is she anyway?

???: space girl.

Y/n:........ I think I going get raped by this space Shipgirl.

???: soon enough after you married the Quinterprise.

Y/n:.... Shut up dude. That means I have married code G aka alter prise, Bismarck, enterprise, rossiya, and tirpitz.

(if you want y/n to be married by then say yes or whatever you like it or not.)

???:oh yeah, you have 10k wisdom cubes in your storage ship.

Y/n: how did the fuck get fit in there? Nevermind.

???: and your ac-130 specter gunship was complete. Even your secret airbase.

Y/n: good.

After that. You woke up, and you look around. You look at the time is 5:00 pm, you go and eat some leftovers in the kitchen.

Timeskip brought you by nuclear submarine will coming into this book.

(for real and his a boy, a kid 7 years old and I think he going get raped by lolis submarine.)

After eating. Spending time with your friends, Cleaning your shipping, checking around the airbase, stalking at Jose, he was spending time with South Dakota. While heneral Luna was practicing with his weapons, with takao, and zuikaku.

You at the cliff when you watching the beautiful ocean, you put the Philippine flag at the ground.

Y/n: mabuhay!

Is 10:00 pm. I look around and some ship girls was going to do something or spending time. I grab my piano. I starting to playing it and singing the song

Title: clarity

Lyrics:

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again