chapter 25- family

I literally ran off the plane and to the baggage claim. I grabbed my bag and the guys bags then fox and Sydney. When the guys caught up to me they started laughing “What?” I asked. “You must miss your family to toally pass them” Kendall said. “What?” James pointed be hinde me “AHHH!!!” I jumped and ran into my moms arms “I missed you too!” she said. I hugged my dad then picked up my sister, “Put me down!” she said. “What now that yout nine I cant pick you up?” Cat nodded and I set her down. She ran over to the guys and they picked her up “Oh I see who you favor. I guess you cant meet Fox then! Oh and Sydney!” I said. Cats head snapped to look at me. I smiled and waved to her. “Put me down please!!” she said to logan. Logan set her down and she ran to me. I picked her up and hugged her “I missed you” I whispered in her ear “I missed you too” she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I smiled at James and held my sister tighter. “Is it true?” she whispered in my ear “Is what true” I whispered back “You and James…or is it Niall?” she whispered I giggled a bit “Its not Niall…anymore” I said. “So its James” she whispered looking at me. I looked at my parents “We will talk at home” I said looking back at her. Cat looked like she wanted to scream but she didn’t I set her down and grabbed my bag. “Your four can stay at our house. Our basement is one big bedroom” My dad said, he was eyeing James “im in my room right?” I asked. My mom nodded and I grabbed Cats hand “LETS GO!” I shouted. Me and Cat ran out the airport and to the car. I set the bag inside then looked at my sister. “Want to walk home?” I asked. She nodded and we started running home.