Chapter 59

Logan's pov

Why am I mad she said yes to him? I really need to know what I feel for Skyler. Only one way to find out. "Hey Skyler" I said walking in "hi" she turned around "can I ask you something" she nodded and sat on the bed. "I like this girl and I don't know if it's a crush or if I really like this girl" Skyler sat next to me "you should ask her out take her out and maybe see how you like it just being the two of you" I looked at her "I cant"

"why?"

"She has a boyfriend"

Skyler hugged me. "Just wait Logan and maybe you can date this girl"

I shook my head "I won't be able too" skyler looked at me "why not" I cupped her face in my hands and presse my lips to hers, she tried pushing me away but I won't stop "Skyler?" I pulled away and Skyler scooted back and got off the bed James stood in the door way "you kissed logan" he said "no I didn't he kissed me" she said, "Why would he kiss you he knows we are getting married" Skyler looked at me "I was her?" i looked at the ground. "James i wouldnt kiss him you know I love you!" "get out" James growled. "Who?" i asked. "Skyler...get out" he growled again. Skyler looked at her ring and walked out.

Skyler pov

I walked down the hallway and into the living room. I sat on the couch and curled up in a ball, Kendall and Carlos were out so i didnt have to worry for awhile...what if James doesnt believe me? Will he still want to marry me?  i started crying when Logan came out. "He wants to talk to you" I stood up and went back to the room. Im going home tomorrow...maybe.