Can I ask you something?

Momo had woken up with a start she had a nightmare and she didn't like it. She was just falling for what felt like hours not being able to do anything but fall. When she woke up she felt hot so she tore off the covers and sat up checking her phone it was 5:30 am on a Wednesday and the sun was starting to rise. She walked out on to her balcony and just enjoyed the view when she caught sight of something that surprised her. It was Izuku he was on the track at the crack of dawn and didn't look like he was stopping anytime soon. She smiled and went back into her room and started getting ready for the day.

Izuku had been training harder than ever after Endeavor's work-study with Kacchan and Todoroki he was able to get a grasp on Black Whip even just for a split second. He had been doing his daily run for about two hours now it was six o'clock and he decided to head back into the dorms. He was the first one up as per usual he trained every morning and got ready for school once he was done. While he was trying to tie his tie he realized it was Wednesday and today was gonna be the first day that he and Momo would be working on the project.

*+*

The day felt slow to Izuku he had been going through a normal day but everything just felt off. It all started when at lunch when he told Uraraka and Iida he would be spending the afternoon to work on the project with Momo. Iida being himself replied with "Ah that's good I know Wednesdays are usually the days we spend time together in the common area but I'm glad you are taking your academics seriously".

Uraraka, however, got quiet she knew she was trying to push down her feelings for him but it hurt that he was gonna be spending time with another girl alone. Izuku noticed her uncharacteristic silence and asked: "Uraraka are you ok you're being quiet"? She just put on a smile and pretended to be coming out of spacing out "Oh yeah sorry just spaced out a little, um I guess we can just do our thing on Saturday?" Izuku sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry ill be working on the project again then". Uraraka just smiled and said, "Oh well maybe another time" then went back into silence.

During Present Mic's lesson after lunch, Momo found herself thinking of Izuku Midoriya the one and only green-haired and freckly faced boy of 1-A. He was diligently taking notes, as usual, combing his hands through is fluffy green hair. She began to think of him and how he has progressed since they started at UA he went from the very bottom to the top of the class when it came to quirk and hero training. His quirk was always a strange one when they first got into UA his bones always broke then he learned how to control and became a great hero student. Then a month ago during the joint training with 1-B, his quirk went out of control again but it was different it was just all-around strange. She wondered what made him want to do it every day he had to work probably a lot harder than everyone else. "Yaoyorozu can you please explain the grammatical structure of this sentence?" Present Mic asked breaking Momo of her thoughts.

*+*

Izuku was walking back to the dorm with Iida and Uraraka. They were having their usual light conversation while he was checking the news. "Midoriya don't you have to work with Yaoyorozu today shouldn't you hurry ahead and get ready?" He looked up from his phone and realization dawned on him "O-oh yeah thanks for the reminder Iida". He put his phone in his pocket and started hurrying to the dorm almost everyone was there and he waved at Kacchan and Kirishima as he passed. Kirishima returned the wave and Kacchan just ignored him which is probably the best thing he could have done. He rushed up to his room and got in the shower, once he was done he began drying off when Bzzzt he got a text from Momo. Hey Midoriya, head up to my room as soon as your ready so we can get started. He quickly typed his response and dried up changing into sweatpants and a light green t-shirt. He grabbed his bag and made it to the stairwell and began climbing.

He made it to the fifth floor and was walking to Momo's room. 'Holy crap I'm going to be alone in a girl's room for hours working on a school project. Not only is it a girl's room its Momo Yaoyorozu's room the beauty of 1-A'. Izuku made it to the room tense as a board he knocked on the door, he just stood their arms at his side tense as could be waiting for the door to open. He heard a "Coming" from the other side of the door and it swung open to reveal the one and only Momo Yaoyorozu in leggings and a tank top her hair in its usual spiky ponytail with a smile on her face as bright as the sun.