Coming Together

After school the next day Momo sought out Jiro and they went to her room to talk. As they reached Jiro's room filled with instruments Momo flopped down onto the bed stuffing her face in a pillow while Jiro absent-mindedly began tuning her guitar.

"Whats up Momo you're doing that pillow thing again?" Momo sighed "Promise you won't laugh?" "Of course I won't laugh go on", Momo took a deep breath and explained her dream to Jiro.

She laughed.

"Pfft Oh My god Momo you're the last person I expected to have a dream like that!" Momo's face grew red with embarrassment and hid behind the pillow "I know I don't know what happened I've never had thoughts like that and then we made plans to train at the beach after school Friday and the whole time he was talking I couldn't think of anything else but that dream!"

"You know Momo dreams are supposed to be your subconscious desires so maybe you want to get steamy with Midoriya", Jiro teased sending Momo spiraling further. "You should use your beach training day to confess and make a move". 

This actually gave Momo an Idea "You know what Jiro you're right I can stall our training until the sun sets and then I can tell him how I feel," she exclaimed excitedly. "I was just trying to tease you but you know what Momo that sounds like a great idea you should go for it," Jiro told her encouragingly.

"Well for one I need to make sure I don't beat around the bush, as they say, Izuku is incredibly intelligent but also incredibly dense when it comes to romantic endeavors". They spent the rest of the day making a plan so that Momo could confess to Izuku.

 It was approaching curfew and Momo was preparing to leave she hugged Jiro goodnight and as she was walking out the door she decided to get a little payback for her previous teasing "When you want help asking out Kaminari let me know~"

Jiro's face turned scarlet a stark contrast against her normally porcelain skin and her jacks began to knot up and clack against each other. "MOMO!" she screamed throwing a pillow at the door which Momo shut before it could hit her.

*+*

Momo woke up not knowing why she didn't have a dream like the other night. Then as she began to gather her senses she heard loud thunks and smacks from outside. She went on her balcony and amongst the darkness, she saw a familiar mop of green hair boxing a tree sending flurries of punches and kicks without stopping.

Momo found it odd she had seen him training early in the morning before but never this early. She didn't know why but she had a bad feeling about it and that she should go down and talk to him.

She silently made her way out of her room and down the stairs trying not to wake her fellow classmates. She knew she could get in trouble if she got caught but she just knew something was up and had to help.

She walked out of the dorms the air cold and sharp her breath becoming visible as she made her way towards the tree she saw Izuku hitting earlier. She made it there and what she saw made her heart sink Izuku's legs were scratched up and bleeding and his knuckles were torn. "Izuku?" she called causing him to stop in his tracks.

 He turned with embarrassment in his eyes "H-h-hey M-Momo", he stuttered while stuffing his hand in his pockets trying to hide them. He hated feeling weak he spent most of his life doing it and every time he had one of those nightmares he couldn't sleep so he would exhaust himself to make himself sleep.

Momo almost immediately rushed to him as soon as he greeted her "Izuku are you, okay you're bleeding why were you hitting the tree?" Izuku just tried to play it off he didn't want to burden her or make her think he was some little kid not being able to sleep because of some stupid nightmare.