Don't Be Suspicious

Momo had slept marvelously Friday night it was like her body was in sync with her heart. Izuku, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck and stayed up almost all night thinking of how Momo even liked him. 

He finally fell asleep from pure exhaustion but then had to get up 4 hours later to start his morning exercises which on the weekend consisted of stretching and running. 

As he was running the events of last night replayed in his mind. The training, the sunset, and the kiss oh the kiss, it was Izuku's first kiss and it was spectacular his whole body felt warm and tingly like the fire of One For All coursing through his body.

He continued to run using the memory as motivation to finish his workout. The sun was just peeking over the horizon as he finished running around the track and went back to the dorms.

He made his way into the empty common room heading for the fridge. He got out the eggs, flour, milk, and all the other ingredients he needed to get to work.

*+*

Momo awoke to a beam of sunlight coming in through the window and resting on her eyes. She arose from her bed gracefully like a princess. The events of the previous night went through her mind and joy radiated from her body.

She suddenly missed her new boyfriend and wanted to see him as soon as possible so she got dressed as quickly as possible.

 Quickly and quietly leaving her dorm as to not wake her classmates she made her way down to the second floor.

She was now in front of his door excitement brimming in her eyes. She reached out and quietly tapped on the door trying to not disturb his fellow floormates.

Tap.  Tap. Tap.

There was no response. "Hm he's usually back from his morning workout by now".

Suddenly she caught the smell of grease coming from the floor below and began to follow it. She came down the stairs and into the kitchen there she saw Izuku in a white apron making breakfast.

He moved swiftly and skilfully flipping panckes by the pan handle and cooking the bacon in a separate pan without burning it. She quietly took a seat at the island with a grin waiting for him to finish.

He poured a glass of orange juice and then stacked everything onto a food tray turning around with it in his hands. 

"You never said you cook", Momo said causing Izuku to jump and nearly drop all the food. 

"Jesus Momo you almost gave me a heart attack, how long have you been there." She got up giggling, "Not too long, whos this food for anyway!" 

"Well the plan was to finish before you woke up and surprise you in bed, but it looks like you beat me too it". 

Momo could feel the smile growing on her face she stepped up and wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a peck on the cheek.

"What did I do to deserve you", Izuku's face went bright red he was not expecting that. "Im not that special", he said as he set up the breakfast at the dining room table. 

She rolled her eyes and gestured over to sit next to her "Shut up and come help me eat these!" And that's what they did ate pancakes and bacon then once they were done they snuck up to her dorm and watched movies, ate food, and spent all around quality time together.

*+*

"Do you guys know whats up with YaoMomo this week she seems a bit off Ribbit?" Blunt as ever Tsu pointed out to the rest of the girls at the end of class. 

"Now that you mention it she does seem rather down in the dumps" Uraraka observed.

The truth is Momo was having a bad week she was going through... withdrawals.