Battle Training

Three days have passed since Izuku and Momo went on their outing and they didn't end up using the extended curfew again after the events of the first night opting to hang out at the dorms instead. They enjoyed their time together often watching movies together or reading a book that Momo had been wanting to get to in the common room.

Izuku had often found himself watching Momo read her eyes would focus scanning the page, they mesmerized him they were sharp but also soft at the same time the simplest way he could describe them was beautiful.  Every once awhile Momo would look up from the book to see his reaction to what they read to which he would divert is attention and pretend to read the book.

On Sunday Izuku received a text from someone he had been expecting since Friday. Heyyyy Midori, come to my dorm and we can start working on operation black swan :). He sighed knowing he was in for it and lumbered his way over to Mina's dorm. He reached it and knocked on the door and almost instantly was pulled into the room by a pair of pink hands.

"Agh, Ashido what the heck", her mischievous grin was as wide as ever "Good Midori you're here I can now begin". She pushed him down onto a hot pink bean bag and moved over to a whiteboard taking out a laser pointer and putting on a pair of glasses. "Where did you get all this stuff," he asked a little bit amazed at her commitment.

"Doesn't matter", she flipped the whiteboard and revealed a dry-erase drawing of Momo in her sweater she wears around her dorm and a photo of him training in his gym uniform. She pointed the laser pointer at Momo "Your target is YaoMomo good choice you guys would be great together...", she paused to wink at him causing his cheeks to take on a pink hue and continuing with her speech. "...Anyway, your target is an easy catch for you as you have multiple things to your advantage".

She pulled a piece of paper off the board that blended in next to my photo she began pointing to the list and reading off it, "Number one you are both extremely intelligent, two you are a very selfless person and a natural-born hero, and finally you are quite the eye-candy". That last part made his face go an even darker shade of red. "T-thank y-you Ashido that is very nice of you to say".

"No problem Midori now here is my advice," she said raising a finger as she was making an important point. "You need to be confident, shoot your shot and just confess to her be bold and make a move".

This was the kicker for Izuku if there was anything he wasn't when it came to romance it was confident he never even really had friends before UA and now he was trying to navigate his first crush. Mina could see the gears whirring in his head and decide to speak up "I know it's easier said than done but I believe in you Midori now go get out there and win your girl", she helped him up and began pushing him out the door and slammed it shut after he was out of the doorway.

It was now Monday and Izuku had yet to make his move and with classes resuming for the week he decided to put it on the back burner. Classes had been relatively uneventful just normal school stuff that is until it came time for Hero lessons, Mr. Aizawa walked in and told them to get their hero costumes on and meet in Ground Beta.

He changed into his costume relatively quickly and was one of the first ones there he saw All Might there waiting for the rest of his class. Then Momo came out and Izuku had already begun to catch himself staring at her more as of late she was beautiful in anything she wore. But her hero costume lets just say didn't leave a lot to the imagination. He felt guilty staring at her because he hated feeling like a pervert but damn.

Suddenly she was to his side leaning into view. "Izuku are you feeling okay your face is kinda red"? He nearly jumped ten feet in the air "O-oh, yeah M-momo I'm good just zoned out for a second". She nodded and we turned toward All Might who was grinning trying not to laugh 'Ah young love'. Eventually, everyone else made it out and All Might began the lesson.