CHAPTER 3: Creepy Journal Idea

So I'm on my way home now. It's raining outside and it's only 5:00 but it's already so dark outside! I hate gloomy days like this. I'm pulling in to my driveway now.. I don't want to go home. Who knows what my parents are fighting about now. I wonder if they will even notice me. But they should, since I smell like pottyshanna.

I walk inside and this is what I hear, "I hate you! I can't believe you would eat my last sandwich!"

"Oh just shut up! Why don't you just eat the biryani?"

Wow. Just wow. I guess my parents couldn't find anything better to fight about other than what to eat. It's like they always have to fight about some thing. I then walked into the room and said hi. And they just ignored me like I was no one. I walked up stairs and into my room. I felt like crying because everything was going wrong today. I went to the bathroom and just sat on the toilet for a good ten minutes because, you know, it's my happy place. After relaxing on the toilet for a while, I finally felt calm. And then I remembered! Today was the day I met the love of my life! I shouldn't be sad and gloomy. I should be happy!

I need to find a way to get closer to Jake from the state of farms. I went back into my room and pulled out my notebook. I know this sounds kind of creepy but I was going to make a plan and write how I can marry Jake. It's going to be a six month plan. Each week I will take my affection for him to another level. But what would I wright down? Right now... I just need someone to guide me like a jelly bean.

_______________________________
Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it! 😃