12. It's time for the truth

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter- 10

NEXT MORNING

[PLACE:- 

Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian's Room]

Lan Wang Ji woke up at five as usual. Wei Wu Xian or his husband was still in the same position. Lan Wang Ji shifted him so as to Wei Wu Xian was now having direct contact with the bed. He then finished his daily routine. After finishing, he got to his meditation room. He was busy reading when the medicine bottle came out of his different layers of his clothing. He remembered he was yet to tell Wei Wu Xian about this. He knew he had to say it today nor it would be late.

[PLACE:- 

Lan Xi Chen's Room ]

Lan Xi Chen felt his body being heavy. He understood someone was lying on top of him and that person was a bit heavy. He looked down to see the person and it turned out to be none other than Jiang Cheng.

Flashbacks from last night slowly came into his mind. He smiled a little remembering all the incidents from the night before. He carefully shifted Jiang Cheng and got up. He then carried Jiang Cheng to his room which apparently was just beside Lan Xi Chen's room. He gently kept Jiang Cheng on the bed, covering him with the blanket. After making sure, he returned to his own room and did his own daily routine. After he was done, a follower came to tell him Lan Qi Ren had called him.

[PLACE:- 

Wen Ning and Nie Huai Sang's Room]

After becoming a fierce corpse, Wen Ning does not feel any pain any more. So even when Nie Huai Sang was sleeping the whole night on his hand, he felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes to see how close Nie Huai Sang was. Neither was his arm numb nor was he uncomfortable. He was experiencing a different kind of feeling, a feeling which can't be described. Staying with Nie Huai Sang these many days has unlocked something in him. The memories will always remain with him. And what was going to happen yesterday. Wen Ning blushed at the memory. Wen Ning then shifted Nie Huai Sang so that he was more comfortable (in Wen Ning's opinion). He then went out to search for Ah Yuan.

[PLACE:-

Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian's Room]

The new groom has finally decided to wake up and show his beautiful face to the world. It has become a habit now. He looked around for Lan Wang Ji but he was not there. In actuality, Lan Wang Ji was being called by his uncle Lan Qi Ren to discuss an important matter. Wei Wu Xian sighed, ate his breakfast and went outside, searching for mischief.

[PLACE:-

Lan Qi Ren's Room]

After the discussion was completed and Lan Wang Ji was proceeding to go, Lan Qi Ren stopped him and asked,