16. Reaction

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter-14

TWO WEEKS LATER

--NIGHT--

LAN AND WEI WU XIAN'S ROOM

"Lan Zhan, I think I am ready."

Wei Wu Xian announced when they were about to sleep after a tiring day.

"Let's start from next month."

Wei Wu Xian continued. After taking a minute to understand what his Wei meant, Lan just nodded too tired to say anything else. Wei Wu Xian kissed his hubby's cheek and fell asleep on Lan Wang Ji's chest.

----

NEXT MONTH

--MORNING--

The day was just perfect. To begin with, both Wei Wu Xian's favorite brothers were there, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huai Sang were present along with his favorite nephew. They were all in WangXian's room, to make Wei Wu Xian comfortable.

Wei Wu Xian, Lan Wang Ji, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xi Chen, Nie Huai Sang, Wen Ning, Jin Ling, Lan Si Zhui, Lan Jing Yi, Fairy and of course Lan Qi Ren were the only ones present in that room.

Two of the female disciples brought Wei Wu Xian his food and kept the tray on the small table. Lan Qi Ren motioned Lan Wang Ji to add the medicine to his food. Lan Wang Ji added three drops of it in the soup that was brought alongside with other dishes specifically for this purpose.

After adding and stirring it well, Lan Wang Ji presented it before his dear husband. Wei Wu Xian looked at his hubby and got a little smile in return then eyed the soup. Taking a deep breath, he held the bowl with both of his hands.

Everyone was looking at him curiously. Wei Wu Xian brought the bowl to his lips only when his hubby gave him a nice, sweet kiss on his forehead. Lan Qi Ren and Jiang Cheng no longer bothered to even roll their eyes at the sight as they were too busy to look at the reaction and partially because Lan Xi Chen was drawing soothing circles on Jiang Cheng's back.

Wei Wu Xian began drinking till the last drop and placed the bowl back on the table. After some seconds, Nie Huai Sang could no longer resist himself and asked,

"Big brother, do you feel something different?"

Lan Qi Ren was relieved that someone asked that question, he wanted to know that answer as well but could not bring himself to it because it is one of the Gusu rules, that states,

"Don't be too curious about something."

You see, Lan Qi Ren had only heard about the medicine that "it can make anyone pregnant irrespective of one's gender" and not seen before so the old single man is curious. Breaking his chain of thoughts, Wei Wu Xian answered,