14. The First Three Words[Part 2]

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter- 12

FIGHTING GROUND

Jiang Cheng and Nie Huai Sang reached there to see both Lan Xi Chen and Wen Ning present there. But they waited for the boys to finish the match. Jin Ling was the first to see them. He greeted,

"Good evening uncle."

Jiang Cheng just waved his unoccupied hand and smiled. He then removed his hand from Nie Huai Sang's shoulder and gave him a small nod. Nie Huai Sang returned it and went towards Wen Ning and Jiang Cheng towards Lan Xi Chen.

"Hey, Wen Ning."

Wen Ning turned to see Nie Huai Sang looking in his eyes, having an awkward smile. Wen Ning returned the smile with a whole and no awkward smile. Wen Ning stopped whatever he was doing and asked,

"Can I help you?"

"Hmm...yes...actually can you come with me for a second?"

Nie Huai Sang held his hand-fan on his face with his right hand and with his left hand, rubbed the back of his neck. Upon hearing Nie Huai Sang needed him or his help, Wen Ning started nodding his head. Only if he was a human, will his neck fall by now.

"Yes."

Wen Ning smiled and said. Nie Huai Sang then took hold of his hand and started going somewhere with him.

RABBIT ZONE

"So why did you pull me here?"

Wen Ning had started to become open around Nie Huai Sang and started talking more freely. After Nie Huai Sang's awkward level has gotten down, he thought of confessing what he actually wanted to say.

Nie Huai Sang has a feeling for Wen Ning which slowly turned into love. He actually started having a crush on Wen Ning from the time he saw Wen Ning practicing archery. He clearly remembered everything that happened that day.

Nie Huai Sang was freely roaming in the woods of Gusu Sect during his free time. When he heard someone shouting in joy. He then followed the voice and was shocked to see Wen Ning's archery skills.

He was so mesmerized when he stood there watching him. He was about to go there and praise him when Wei Wu Xian saw Wen Ning and praised him. He noticed how the usually shuttering and shy Wen Ning was so happy.

Although he then started having a crush on Wen Ning, he never got to tell him. The only time he muttered up some courage and wanted to tell Wen Ning about his little crush, his only elder brother Nie Ming Jue died. Or better say, murdered by Meng Yao.

He had to temporarily stop his feelings and find the murderer of his brother. When he got the news that Wen Ning had died, he was emotionally shattered. He advised Mo Xuan Yu and provided him all the things necessary for the ceremony.