18. Result[Part Two]

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter-16

--NIGHT--

Bit by bit, he slinks in, until at last his hips are flush with Wei Wu Xian's ass, hands tightening enough that he will leave finger-shaped bruises on one side of Wei Wu Xian's exposed body.

He leans upright, gazing down at the moaning man before him, his eyes fluttering and wrists twisting at the ropes behind his back. Similarly, Wei Wu Xian's legs and thighs are also writhing in their bonds, his feet curled with pleasure, sweat slicking his skin.

Wei Wu Xian's head lolls towards him, eyes hazy with pleasure, and Lan Wang Ji gasps as Wei Wu Xian clenches around him. He pulls out and slams back in, earning another shriek, and brings his left leg up onto the table for balance as he begins a harsh, pounding rhythm Wei Wu Xian's ass growls rumbling from his chest.

Lan Wang Ji releases Wei Wu Xian's ass to push his chest down flat against the bed, body contorting to follow Lan Wang Ji's unspoken commands before jerking with Lan Wang Ji's thrusts.

Wei Wu Xian's hands are no longer fists, instead opening up like a flower to tremble and flex with every hard thrust from Lan Wang Ji, grappling in the air as he slides up and down the table freely, no grip to still his movements.

Wei Wu Xian's continuously whimpering now, high-pitched moans and broken whimpers, sounding like something from a Terran erotica video. It arouses Lan Wang Ji, to see his husband lacking control so severely, succumbing to Lan Wang Ji's firm command, and hard movements that drive into Wei Wu Xian's core.

Lan Wang Ji can barely think over the slick, tight heat of Wei Wu Xian's ass, and can feel his orgasm build rapidly. Wei Wu Xian's not far off either, if his increasing pitch and constant clenching is anything to go by.

Lan Wang Ji swoops down, grinding his cock in one slow, rolling movement - cock rubbing ruthlessly against the human's prostate, and takes the back of Wei Wu Xian's neck in his teeth, biting down hard. Wei Wu Xian moans, something high and utterly submissive, and begins to shake as his orgasm tears through him.

Lan Wang Ji rides through Wei Wu Xian's orgasm, rolling through the fluttering of his hole, until Wei Wu Xian's long moans turn into overstimulated whimpers.

Lan Wang Ji drinks in the overwhelmed sounds, Wei Wu Xian's high "ah, ah, ah!" following him as he falls into his own orgasm, pumping into his husband till his knot secures in Wei Wu Xian's hearing another appreciative whine from the man in question.

Minutes pass as his knot still fills Wei Wu Xian's ass with his seed. Below him, Wei Wu Xian is panting, eyes closed, a hitch with every breath. He is still shifting slightly, slowly rolling his bounded legs and tied arms together, as if hanging on to the warm glow spread throughout his body.