4. Let's Do it

WangXian 

WangXian 

Chapter-2

Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian both reached Lan Zhan's room which apparently will be "their" soon. However Lan Wang Ji needed to go and meet his uncle. He set Wei on the bed but we all know who Wei Wu Xian is, he never stays at one place. There are only two things in this world that could keep Wei Wu Xian still.

1. Wei Wu Xian's hubby, Lan Wang Ji himself.

2. Lan Wang Ji's forehead white, sacred ribbon.

Option 1 can't be in use now because Lan Wang Ji has to go and meet his uncle. So he removed his ribbon and handed it to Wei Wu Xian.

"You play with it and I will come as fast as I can."

"Ok."

Wei Wu Xian nodded understandingly. Lan Wang Ji smiled at his cute little lover and gave Wei a little peck on his lips and went.

----

Lan actually kept his promise and came as fast as he could. He opened the door and entered to see Wei was still awake. He knew from the top of his heart that he needed to give Wei his reward now. It was true he too wanted it because he was away from his Wei for one whole week. He has built up a lot of stamina.

Although he wanted it, he was not as shameless like his shameless little lover. He closed the door and proceeded towards the bed. Lan Wang Ji was not a give up type person. He got near Wei and Wei placed his head on Lan's shoulder and said,

"Lan Zhan you look handsome with your ribbon on but more handsome without your ribbon."

"So do you want me to stay like this?"

Lan knew what would happen if he stayed like this, without his ribbon. As soon as Lan said those words, sense started entering Wei's head.

"No. You can stay like this only in front of me."

It was not that Wei did not trust his hubby. He trusted and loved him the most but the thing was, he did not like the female cultivators. To be more appropriate, he hated them from his gut.

"Ok so now let's sleep."

Told you Lan will never give up easily. Lan Wang Ji might not be the "Daddy" kink kind of person but he could easily make you beg for what you want.

It took some time for Wei to realize what Lan had said. He was still night dreaming. But the moment he realized, he kissed Lan passionately. As passionately as before or maybe more. Wei started biting Lan's lower lip asking for entrance. Lan opened his mouth, giving him entrance. Tongues tangling with each other, asking for defeat. Lan allowed Wei to taste his mouth first and after Wei finished, Lan took the turn to ravish his mouth. From every corner of his mouth to his saliva . He tasted everything.

Lan Wang Ji then went on removing Wei Wu Xian's clothes and started kissing his bare chest, making sure to leave marks on his neck and licking his hard nipples. He sucked the right nipple and played with the other one with his hand. Lan Wang Ji kissed his nipple till it became swollen and did the same with the other one. After getting satisfied with the chest, Lan Wang Ji went on exploring the down. By now Wei Wu Xian was already butt naked. Lan Wang Ji then noticed Wei Wu Xian's little brother was already hard. He took it in his hand and started squeezing it.