Chapter 8

I sighed as the bell rung, meaning school is over. Though, sho-IcyHot wants to talk with me. I grabbed my stuff as quickly as possible, and walked out of class with an angry expression.

'If I leave quickly, I can get home and go on with my day without talking to him.' I walked faster and faster, until I reached to the doors. I opened them wide and walked down the stairs quickly. 'He is obviously gonna ask about what happened, and I don't wanna talk about it. That's the last thing I wanna talk about.'

I slowed down my pace as I heard no one behind me. I breathed in and out slowly. "Bakugo." I widen my eyes and started running. 'Damn IcyHot!' I gritted my teeth.

"Wait, bakugo!" I heard him yell. That didn't stop me, I continued to run. I heard his fast footsteps behind me.

"Leave me alone, IcyHot!" I yelled like my angry self.

"But you need to tell me what actually happened! You looked a little...scared when you said you fought with someone!" He yelled like it was no big deal, like it wouldn't affect me when he said that I was scared.

"Like I said, IcyHot bastard! I. Have. No. Fears!"

"Everyone has fears bakugo! I told you this before!"

"Just, leave me alone!" I blasted behind me to go more faster. 'I'm almost home! Why is it taking me this long?!'

I then heard him put ice down of the ground. I look behind me, and I see he is putting ice down while getting closer to me.

I blasted again, and I'm now almost in front of the front door. I panted and went to grab the door knob, but a hand grabbed my wrist. My eyes widen.

' "be quiet~"'

I slapped the hand away, and I look to see who the person was. 'Todoroki'

"Did you really not want to talk to me this badly?" He asked.

"I know you were gonna ask me about my injuries, but I don't wanna talk about them. I don't even wanna talk about the fucker that caused these injuries. He was weak, and I could've stopped him, but he was a lot more smarter than anticipated." I looked away from him, and looked at the door.

I'm technically not lying. The rapist was a guy, I don't wanna talk about that old bastard, but I did lie that the guy was weak. The weak one was me. I should have let my guard up. I shouldn't let my guard down while thinking, and while that happens.
I was just lucky, not strong.

"Bakugo, look at me." He said.

"See you tomorrow." I mumbled and unlocked the door. "No, bakugo, please! Just tell me if it was a villain, a student, a citizen that bothered you, just tell me."

"I'll tell you this. He isn't a student, but isn't a hero." I said before quickly walking in and closing the door shut. 'I can't believe that he actually wants to talk to me...'

' "He didn't like you anyway. If you actually ignore him, I'll stop hitting you, you whore."'

I opened my mouth as a tear left my eye, nothing came out though. 'Of course he doesn't want to talk to me. He just wants to uncover my darkest secrets and tell everyone. That's what matón did...and now, I can't trust anyone.

' "pathetic."'

I breathed in, and shakily breathed out. "Bakugo." I widen my eyes, and quickly dried my face. "It it getting more hot that usual?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sorry. Josie kept taking mei's blanket. Hey, are you okay, I heard you talking with...todoroki was it?"

"Yeah. Sorry, that guy kept bothering me, and I knew it was because of the bruises. He was just so fucking curious, and that fucking bothers me the fuck off."

"You never really explained really good about that though. Kirishima told me that it was from a fight with someone."

"It's true." I shrugged. "But why? That's probably the reason that todoroki guy and probably more of your classmates are worried."

"The reason was...that he looked like a villain, I got angry...I started a fight...I almost lost..but he knocked the fuck out. End of story."

He sighed. "Are you su-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone, and answered it. He put it up to his ear and started talking.
While he was doing that, I went upstairs without him noticing and went to my parents/siblings' room.

I opened the door, and saw them sleeping. I sighed, and closed the door behind me after I got in. I walk over to my parents' bed and sat down on the edge. It feels hella weird without mom around. Even though I looked like I hate her, she still wasted her time and effort for me, and I love her for that.

I took one final breath and laid my head on a pillow. I closed my eyes, and took deep and soft breaths. Croy must've left by now. I kept breathing. Forgetting about people. Forgetting about everyone except for 3. Todoroki, mei, and Josie.

Those 3...something was different about them. Something nice, something that doesn't have a mean, ugly, cruel, evil aura. Something I probably have. I opened my eyes to see I was in a different room, Wait...I'm not even in a room...am I?

I opened my eyes fully to see plain white everywhere. The floor was white, the walls were white...are there even walls? The distance of those walls seem to go on for miles...and miles...and miles...and miles.

I turned around and saw 2 foxes running towards me.

' "also, I see another quirk in them. 'Fox'." ' suddenly, the quirk doctor's voice was heard in this place. Loud and clear. "So...mei...Josie?" I look at them and they just stopped running and looked at me.

I look at their tails and eyes. 'One of them has a little grey in their tail, and it has black eyes. That must be Josie. The other fox has dark blue eyes. That's probably mei.' My voice. It was heard loud and clear too...is this my mind?

They looked behind me and ran the opposite direction I was. The fuck? I turned around, and saw a man looking the other way. He has dark skin, and dark blue-ish hair.

'That's the guy from the pictures that I deleted...' again, my voice was heard. I gasped and took a step back. 'Why is he giving off a dark aura...?'

1110 words