Chapter 17

I sighed and plopped on my bed as I just threw up and brushed my teeth a couple of minutes ago. I changed into a more comfortable outfit that I can move around in a bit more. I'm wearing grey sweatpants, while wearing a big dark blue hoodie, with a black shirt underneath.

I opened my eyes and yawned. "Onii-San." I jumped and looked to see mei was standing there, with an oversized yellow shirt. "C-Can...I lay wit you." She whispered. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I backed away until my back was on the bed headboard. She got on the bed with my help and sat next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked her and she nodded.

I grabbed my computer and covered us both with my blanket. I went on Netflix and went on my account. "Which movie do you wanna see?" I looked at her and she shrugged. She leaned forward and started to search some movies. I then hear a bit of rumbling outside. I looked at my window, and I saw that it was grey outside and that it was raining.

"What's that?" She pointed outside and I facepalmed. "That's rain." I said. "Did you pick out a movie yet?" She nodded and showed me the movie. "Okay." I nodded at her choice. It wasn't as childish as you think, it was just a normal movie that young kids would watch. I started the movie and got comfy and so did she.

After a couple of minutes, we hear thunder, but it didn't scare us as much as cliche bottoms are scared of thunder. (Not making fun of people that are scared of thunder, just saying that I see TOO much bottom scared of thunder parts. Also, this is bakugo, of course he would say that)

We just jumped a bit, but continued watching the movie. Seconds later, Josie came running and almost tripping on his feet. We quickly got in the bed and hid under the covers. "Who invited you?" I asked and he jumped and looked at me sadly. "Nah, I'm just messing with you." I picked him up and messed with his hair. "Why so scared?" Mei asked him.

"It's loud," He whispered. "Aren't we all?" Mom asked and then laugh a bit afterward. Mei and Josie raised a brow at her joke, but I facepalmed. "And it came out of nowhere. Can I stay here?" He asked.

"Are you just here because you wanna watch the movie with us?" I raised a brow at him and he shook his head. "Fine, I don't really care. Come on." Me and mei moved to the left more to that josie can lay down on the right. I started the movie again.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and I saw that mei and Josie were gone. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I left the bed and grabbed some clothes before going to the bathroom for a shower.

After a while, I finish showering and drying so I change into my uniform. I brush my teeth and went to put on deodorant. I stretched and put on my shoes while getting my charged phone. I grabbed my headphones too before I grabbed my backpack and leaving the house.

I headed to school, and in minutes, I was in class. I just realized that today, we train. I sat in my chair, and looked out the window. "Bakugo." I gulped as I heard his voice. "Put it in the trash. You don't fucking need it." He said. I shook my head. 'No.'

"I said...PUT IT IN THE FUCKING TRASH CAN, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" He yelled. I grabbed my backpack and took out an energy bar. I opened the wrapping and almost bit it until he said. "We talked about this! You. Don't. Fucking. Eat!"

'I don't give a damn right now! If I'm gonna train today, I'm gonna do it at least a bit energized!' I ate it and swallowed it. "Go to the bathroom and throw it up right now!"

'No.' I thought and crossed my arms. "You fucking brat. SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT OR I'LL-" I shushed him as I heard muffled sounds outside of the classroom. I got up, and throwed the wrap away quickly and left the classroom. I followed the sounds, and as I got closer, it sounded like crying. Who would be crying? Why are they crying, is something I wondering.

The cries were not even far away, just 2 turns, and you'll know who it was. I got closer to the dark space, and there I saw...Asui?

"Um. Frog girl?" I said and she jumped and looked at me shocked. "Bakugo?!"

"Hi, that's me." I said quickly and took a step forward. "Why are you on the floor crying?" I asked and she lowered her head. "It's nothing, just...I'll be fine."

"Okay, As a girl saying it's nothing and that they're fine, it means that they are the total opposite," I rolled my eyes. "So fucking cliche."

She was a bit shocked by this, but her face turned soft again. "No, really it's fi-" "You're crying by the way." I lowered my brows and sat next to her. "Normally, I would say I don't give a fucking damn. But, be lucky, that I actually DO give a fuck today."

"You aren't really the kind of person I need to talk to right now." She whispered to me.

"No, I'm not. But we aren't gonna talk, because you don't need to talk. You need someone to hug." I grabbed her shoulder and hugged her without warning. A few seconds later, she bursted into tears. "Just tell me what you feel." I whispered. "I-I can't trust...y-you." She hiccuped. "I won't fucking tell anyone."

Her sobs got a little louder. "I-I got into a-a fight with u-uraraka yesterday." She cried. "A-And she s-said I-I was just a f-fragile waste o-of a hero." She stuttered and let out more tears.

"What a bitch." I muttered. "Well, don't listen to that weak stupid sentence." I looked at her and she was a bit shocked. She became more quiet and her sobs were more tamed. "If anything, you are pretty strong." I whispered and she blushed a bit.

I got up and helped her up. "If anything is a waste, it's your god damn tears. You shouldn't waste them. Especially on that fucking sentence." She looked up at me and tried to stop crying. "If she's always like that with you, then don't waste your time with her. Find someone better. Someone who actually cares. But if she isn't always like this, then wait for her to calm her tits before trying again." Her frown wasn't as down as before.

"I'm also saying this because I don't want you to be thinking about that in training. It's no fun when you mess up while thinking about bad stuff." She slowly nodded. I put my hand on her head and wait for her to finally stop dropping her tears. "Let's go to class, before anyone realizes we're both gone." My hand left her head and I started walking to class. She catches up to me. "Oh, and bakugo." She said. I turned my gaze towards her. "Thanks. I'm glad you still care about some people." She smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever." I grumbled and my gaze went forwards.

1262 words
I hope you like this chapy, cause I like this chapy. No, this is not gonna be a Bakugo x Tsuyu. I don't know about you guys, but I like them being...F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Comment your opinions on this friendship.