1.3.3

"It's been 24 hours since tech billionaire, Maxwell Lord, was abducted from his research facility by the Metropolis-based criminal known as Reactron" The news reporter states as Winn and Roma stand beside Kara's desk, who was watching the televison as she was on a call with someone. "Authorities still will not speculate whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead." The news reporter says.

"Yes, yes, I'm still here. Yes, Ms. Grant wants all of the hostesses dressed as Supergirl. Right, uh, red, blue, the "S". Thank you" Kara hangs up as she turns to look at the other two, as Winn walks over to his desk while Roma sits in the chair Kara had pulled up beside the desk so Roma could actually sit.

"This isn't on you, Kara." Winn tries to comfort her. "I have to find this man. How am I supposed to do that?" Kara sighs defeatedly. "With my help." They hear and look over. Roma stands up with a smile. "Hi, Roma Mullens. Nice to meet you" She smiles, holding out a hand. Alex looks between Winn and Kara with a raised eyebrow.

"I already met you, remember?" Alex brings up. Roma thinks for a second. "Oh, the light lady...Al-lex" Roma nods. "It's just Alex" Alex says and Roma nods, taking a seat as Alex turns to look at Kara. "Do you have someplace private we can talk?" Alex wonders. Kara looks over at Winn. "Do we ever." he nods, leading Alex away and Kara starts to follow as Roma stays seated.

Kara pauses once she realizes Roma isn't following. "Roma!" She says and Roma nods, following after them. They go back into the new office from earlier and Roma takes a seat on the loveseat as Alex sits at the computers with Winn looking over her shoulder and Kara looking on the television connected to the computer over by the couch. James was apparently already in the room when they arrived. "I used the DEO satellite to scan the highway where you fought Reactron. And I was able to isolate the nuclear signature of his weapons system."

"It's powered by Thorium 232 which can only be found in one place." Alex explains, typing something into the computer. "Bakerline Nuclear Power Station" Kara mumbles to herself. "I remember this. Uh, Terrorists tried to start a full-on meltdown like five years ago, but then-" "Superman stopped them" James finishes, looking at the television. "Yeah, he prevented the core from going into overload."

"Saved millions of people. But, two reactor engineers were killed when facility was flooded with radiation. Ben and Alyssa Krull. They were married." Alex says, pulling up a picture of the couple, zooming in on Ben's face. "Ben Krull is Reactron." Kara lights up. "Yeah, he somehow survived the radiation exposure." Alex nods. "That's why he hates my cousin. He blames him for the death of his wife." Kara realizes.

"But Superman still managed to prevent an American Chernobyl." James brings up, "Chernobyl." Winn repeats in deep thought. "That gives me an idea on how we might find Krull" Winn says, leaning over Alex to type onto the computer.

()()()()()

Roma relaxes on the couch in the office as Winn searches for Krull on the computer and Kara talks to Ms. Grant. James was watching the screen as he did so. "So, you're from Krypton. I thought the planet was destroyed" James brings up. "Destroyed? Yes. Was I there when it was? No" Roma says as she picks at her nails.

"Where were you then?" Winn wonders, glancing back at her. "Stuck in space. And then I finally landed here. My grandmother always talked about Earth and how she always wanted to go. I wish she was still alive so I could tell her how it is and we could talk about it" Roma sighs sadly.

"Were you close with your grandma?" James asks and Roma smiles. "After my mom was sent to Fort Rozz it was only my grandmother that could take care of me. She was my best friend" Roma reminisces. "I found him!" Winn exclaims, shooting up from his chair, gaining the others attention. "Where?" James asks. "Wellll, when the meltdown had happened all of those years ago, this black mold grew in the town on Chernobyl. There happens to be one, right here" He zooms in on the map. "In National City." Winn explains.