1.5.1

According to Kara, her father died working for Hank Henshaw. Now Kara and Alex were suspicious of him. And if they were suspicious of him, so was Roma. Kara flies through the city, feeling free and happy when she notices a drone following her. She chases after it and uses her heart vision on it.

She catches it before it falls and carries it to the DEO. She walks into the DEO and into the main area where Roma and Hank were talking. She sets the drone down as the two walk towards her. "I thought I'd return this to you" Kara tells Hank as Roma looks it over curiously.

"I thought we were....clicking" Kara brings up. "Okay..." Hank trails off confused. "People who click don't spy on each other! I don't like being followed" Kara says. "If I were following you, Ms. Danvers, you would never know about it." Hank picks up the drone, looking it over.

"This is...not one of ours." He adds. "Then whose is it?" Kara crosses her arms as she watches Hank. Roma looks between the two before nodding, taking the same stance as Kara with a nod. "Yeah, whose is it?" She repeats and Hank looks over at her in disbelief before turning to give Kara a look who just shrugs, a slight smile appearing.

Alex comes over, taking the drone from Hank and looking it over as well. "There's no markings. I've never seen tech like this before." Alex admits. "Alien origin? Could be your aunt, Astra." Hank turns to look at Kara. "Aunt Astra? Is she from Krypton?" Roma wonders and Kara nods. "She was sent to Fort Rozz" Kara tells her and Roma nods as she remembers her Mom being sent to the Fort Rozz as well.

"No, it's definitely from Earth, but it is incredibly advanced." Alex explains. "Yeah, no kidding. That thing was like trying to swat a fly in a tornado." Kara scoffs as Roma scribbles down in her Earth notebook about Kara's aunt Astra.

"If someone's targeting one of my assets, I want to know who it is. We'll handle this." Hank grabs the drone and walks away. Kara stares after him suspiciously. "You can trust him, Kara." Alex assures her. "I hope you're right" Kara sighs.

()()()()()

"Please don't yell at me. This isn't my job" Winn hangs up the phone as Kara and Roma quickly rush into the office with their supernatural speed and Kara picks up the ringing phone. "Cat Grant's office, this is Kara." Kara answers.

"Please, do not make me cover phones for you ever again." Winn growls out as Roma chuckles in amusement. "She did? That's amazing! Yeah....Yes. Yes, I will get right back to you" Kara says as Winn moves back over to his desk with a sigh.

"Ms. Grant won the Siegel Prize for Women in Media!" Kara informs the other two. "Oh, yeah, she already knows" Winn nods as Roma looks between them confused. "What?" Roma asks and they turn to look at her. "It's something she won for being a leader here" Winn trails off unsurely. Roma thinks it over before shrugging and sitting at her chair.

"By the way, I didn't know that Cat could smile...if it wasn't based on cruelty to others" Winn adds. "The ceremony is in Metropolis tomorrow night" Kara moves to sit in her chair beside Roma. "I better book a plane right away." Kara's head turns and she pauses writing, like she was listening in on something. Roma tries to listen in on what she is.

"I didn't tell you about it because I knew you would have this reaction. I know you think it's a stupid award, Mother, but I won it." Kara stands up, looking in Cat's office as she talked on the phone with her mom, pacing. "I don't ask for very much...Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was such a burden being a grandmother." Cat sighs, placing her phone down on her desk as Kara glances at the other two.

"Keira! Rema!" She calls out. "Oh!" Kara quickly rushes in to the office and Roma trails behind her at a slower pace. "Yes" Kara asks. "Get me a salad for lunch. I don't care what kind as long as it has a cheeseburger on top." Kara writes it down as Roma looks at her confused. She knew what a salad was but a cheeseburger?