1.4.3

Kara and Roma walk into the office after Cat had told them to come. It was awkward seeing Kara right after that Thanksgiving dinner but she still had to come or else Cat would fire her. This phone thing they had given her was very useful. "What's the emergency?" Kara wonders as the two walk into Cat's office. "Last minute conference call to London and Beijing and nothing is working" Cat sighs.

Kara starts walking up to stand beside Cat as Roma stands in front of the desk, looking at the screens. "Not my computer, not my phone, not my backup phone. I got that text off to you two and then, boom! Everything just died" Cat explains as Kara starts trying to fix Cat's computer while Cat walks over to the other side, taking a seat in the chair beside Roma.

"Maybe that's a sign you shouldn't work on Thanksgiving." Kara comments. "I always work on Thanksgivings, thank you very much. I know it probably seems sad to you, but I love it. Carter is with his dad, my mother won't eat a flightless bird, and I am not pulled in 400 different directions by employees who need constant wet-nursing." Cat explains and Roma just nods.

Kara sighs once she tries turning on the televisions but it doesn't work. "I think we need Winn's help." Kara says. "What's a 'Winn'?" Cat wonders. Kara looks up at her as Roma raises an eyebrow. Even she knew who Winn was and she's only been on the Earth for a couple of days. "He's...He's the IT guy. Sits right across from me." Cat continues to give them a blank look.

The lights suddenly go out and Kara huffs. "What fresh incompetence is this?" Cat complains. "Gobble, gobble. Miss....Miss me?" They hear. "Leslie?" Cat asks, looking around. Suddenly the televisions all turn on, showing off Leslie. "No. Leslie Willis is dead. D-E-A-D. Dead." Leslie says as Roma moves to stand beside Kara. Something bad was about to happen.

"She died in that CatCopter of yours. This is Leslie 2.0. Livewire, and you and I...We're gonna have words" Leslie smirks as the two move back to stand beside Cat. "My God, Leslie." Cat says and sparks start flying as all of the energy goes out of the television, showing off Leslie. She holds her arms out, shooting electricity from both of her hands. "Go" Kara says, grabbing both Cat and Roma and leading the two out of the office.

Leslie continues to follow them, trying to shoot electricity at them. They duck into an office, trying to hide. "She was in a coma" Kara whispers. "Yeah. Clearly, she's recovered." Cat scoffs. "Ms. Grant, we have to get help." Kara says. "Yes. Yes. Security. Security is 20 floors down. Go, go. I'll keep her busy." Cat says, shooing the two off. "I should stay with you" Roma says.

"No, the both of you, go. 20 floors down. Go, go" Cat urges. The two sneak off to go change. The two quickly fly back in right as soon as Leslie is about to shoot Cat with more electricity but Kara blocks it with her chest instead. "You don't have to do this. Let me help you." Supergirl pleads. "I'm good as is." Leslie says before throwing more electricity but Kara quickly shoots her laser eyes at it.

Roma adds on to the power and Leslie quickly disappears before appearing again. Kara turns to look back at Cat. "You need to get out of here. Go!" Kara tells her. "Oh, crap." Cat mutters. Cat starts running off towards the elevator as Roma and Kara turn back to look at Leslie. "Thanks. I was feeling a little depleted." Leslie says before disappearing again into electricity. Roma and Kara give each other looks before heading after Cat, which was where Leslie was headed as well.

Leslie appears in front of Cat, blocking the elevators but Roma quickly slams into her and they both hit the wall. They keep a tight hold on each other as Cat makes it into the elevator while Kara blocks the elevators just in case Leslie managed to get out of Roma's grip. Leslie headbutts Roma in the face but Roma throws her into the air. Leslie turns into just electricity again and goes into the elevator.