Chapter 1: Manipulated

When Sakura turned 15, that's when the war ended and Sakura did not take part in it because she was being locked out by her grandma.

The Akatsuki became good people and i will explain it in later chapters.
_________________________________________

In a forest of Konoha is where a house stood and is lived by a beautiful yound girl with her beloved grandmother. She had been living there since she was 3 years old.

Sakura is now 16 and has long hair which reaches her chest. She had grown into a beatiful young woman with great proportions and features, that's why her grandma was so overprotective of her.

The story about how Sakura is being locked away by her grandmother is because she was manipulated by her grandmother and this is what happened that made Sakura stay.

|| 13 years ago ||

(This happened before Sakura and her grandmother moved out to live in the woods. The grandmother is still living inside the town and not the forest)

"Mother~" Kizashi called out for his mother while his wife was carrying a beautiful baby. "I'm here Kizashi." An old female voice said and the couple looked at where the voice came from.

The couple gave the old woman a warm smile. "Mother, please meet my wife, Mebuchi Haruno." Kizashi said with a big smile as he gently pulled her wife by the shoulder towards him.

The grandmother did not attend his Son's wedding to his wife because he does not approve for them to be together and that is why Kizashi's mother is kinda cold to them.

"Hm." The old lady said still with her neutral face. "Dear, please meet my mother, Hakira Haruno." Kizashi said as he introduce her mother to his wife. The old lady hums as an answer and when she looks at Mebuchi, she saw a beautiful baby.

Kizashi and Mebuchi saw where the old lady was looking at and they would gladly introduce her to the old lady. "Mother, Please meet Sakura Haruno, our daughter." Kizashi said in complete happiness.

"Is her hair color natural?" The old lady asked and was looking interested at the baby's appearance. "Yes it is." Mebuchi replied politely and happily as they talk about their gorgeous daughter.

"What is the color of her eyes?" The old lady asked again, since Sakura fell asleep when they were introducing each other or more like Kizashi introducing them to one another. "She has emerald green eyes." Mebuchi said and the old lady nods.

The old lady looks at Sakura with so much attention and observes Sakura's every features. 'Pale skin...' The old lady said inside her mind and when seeing her pale skin, the old lady wanted to touch the baby's skin.

Kizashi, seeing his mother interested with his daughter, lets her carry his child. The old lady gently took Sakura and she feels warm. The old lady gave a small smile that was meant for the baby and seeing this scene made Kizashi surprised.

The old lady can't be seen smiling and even when she was young too but she sometimes smile and of course she smiles when she gave birth to his son. The old lady finally warms up to Mebuchi and the two women chatted. Kizashi breathed in relief and the couple went home.

When Sakura was now 3 years old she would ask her parents to visit her grandma and have fun with her. Sakura had been visiting her grandmother's house for the past 3 years. They would visit her grandma and went home.

But this time, Sakura never knew that her grandma is scheming something. When Mebuchi, Kizashi and Sakura visited the old lady's house, Sakura and her grandma had a private moment with them when Mebuchi and Kizashi left for buying things for them later.