Chapter 13: Happy To Meet You

Sakura went inside a store that sells weapons that Sakura might need. She entered the store and started to look around. She has few kunais with her, so she bought 7 more kunais.

She also went to buy shurikens and her ninja outfit. She kept on finding an outfit that suit her that she didn't notice someone coming up to her.

"Can i help you with something?" Sakura was surprised by the sudden voice and she jumpily turned arou d to see who it was.

It was a girl with brown hair and eyes. "Ye-yes, i can't seem to decide what outfit i wanted to wear." Sakura answered and the girl smiles brightly. "Anything will fit you well, you're really pretty and adorable." The girl complimented.

Sakura became flustered at the compliment. "Tha-thank you." Sakura thankfully said with a blush on her face. "My name is Tenten by the way." She said as she lends her hand to Sakura to shake.

Sakura took her hand and they shake hands. "My name is Sakura, Sakura Haruno." Sakura said as she lets go of her hand and bows at Tenten. "Nice to meet you." Sakura said and Tenten was smiling brightly.

After a few minutes later, Tenten and Sakura had fun talking while finding an outfit for Sakura. Tenten was surprised by how fast she became close with Sakura.

Tenten found the perfect outfit for Sakura to wear. "Sakura!" Tenten called excitedly and Sakura came to her. "What is it?" Sakura asked confusingly and Tenten showed her the outfite.

"That looks amazing~!" Sakura exclaimed happily. "Try it on." Tenten hurriedly dragged Sakura to a dressing room and shoved her in with the outfit. "I'll wait out here!" Tenten called out to Sakura.

"Okay~!" Sakura answered and began to wear the outfit. Once she was done putting it on, she stepped outside and Tenten began to see if it really did looked good on her.

But as Tenten expected, everything would fit Sakura. "You look amazing~!" Tenten cooed as she hugs Sakura. "Thanks Tenten." Sakura hugged back. They parted with each other. "I think i'll buy this." Sakura said and Tenten cheered.

This is Sakura Outfit and her hair is long.

The outfit looked great on Sakura and her hair was reaching her back which was flowing so gracefully

The outfit looked great on Sakura and her hair was reaching her back which was flowing so gracefully. Sakura changed back to her usual clothing and paid for the new outfit. When Sakura paid for it, Tenten and her needed to part ways for now.

"I better get going." Tenten said as her voice seemed a little down. "It was fun hanging out with you." She added and Sakura smiles at her.

"Hope we can see each other again." Sakura said and hugged Tenten. "I know we will." Tenten saud after letting go of one another. Tenten then went on to training with her fellow teammates.

When Sakura was walking along the park, she sat on a bench under a cherry blossom tree. A cool breeze came that made the leaves from the cherry blossom began falling with Sakura's pink hair flowing in the cool breeze.

The scene looked ethereal. It was breathtaking and no one was close to see it, except for one. When the breeze stopped, Sakura felt someone approaching her and when Sakura lift her head up, She saw some guy standing infront of her.

The boy had red hair with wide greyish brown eyes and was looking directly at Sakura's emerald eyes. Sakura didn't know what to do and seeing how the boy was getting closer to her face, she began to blush lightly.

The boy said something that made her confused and surprised. "Be my puppet." The boy said which baffled Sakura. "W...what?" Is what Sakura could only say in that situation.

And in that moment, someone pulled the boy away from Sakura and said. "I apologize for this man here, un." Said the person that pulled the boy away.
"N-no, it's fine. Thank you." Sakura said and the other boy got a look at her.

Sakura was sending so much of a  refreshing and friendly vibe with a kind and sincere smile. "You're really adorable, yeah." The blonde boy said out of the blue. Sakura blinks in reply.

"Oh, shut up, Deidara." The boy said with red hair to the boy with blonde hair. "You need to shut up, un!" Deidara said annoyingly and scoffs at the red-haired boy.

The red-haired boy just igonres Deidara and looks at Sakura. "The name's Sasori Akasuna." He said and pointed at Deidara. "That dumb*ss is Deidara." He said while pointing a finger at the blonde boy.

Sakura smiles at them after a soft giggle left her sweet lips. "My name is Sakura, Sakura Haruno. It's nice to meet the both of you." Sakura said sweetly and happily for making two more friends.

"I haven't seen you here before, yeah." Deidara commented and Sakura answers. "It's a long story." Sakura said with a soft giggle and made the two boy's hearts melt. "We love to chat some more, but we gotta go, un." Deidara said while pulling Sasori along.

"Why? Where do we need to go?" Sasori asked, annoyingly while glaring at Deidara. "The Hokage called for us, yeah!" Deidara said while glaring back and Sasori just sighs and looks at Sakura with seriousness.

"Let's meet again." Sasori said with still his monotone voice and face. Sakura waves at them goodbye while watching them walk away. Sakura proceeded to walk home. She wanted to be ready for her training in just five more days to go.

Sakura arrived at home and once she was inside, she grabs her books from her living room shelf and went inside her room. The books were gifts from her parents. She was happy because it was about different types of Jutsu's and Taijutsu technique.

She wanted to read them all and will try to test them up after memorizing it all. She also has a lot of help from his cousin and grandma before for her IQ and she is a fast-learner, so she'll be fine.

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Thank you everyone for supporting me until now. I hope you enjoyed my story and I really appreciate it.

Bye~!!!