Chapter 7: Bushy-Brows

Sakura woke up in her comfortable bed. She took her hair brush from her cabinet and started brushing her pink, long hair. Today was the day, her family are going to her grandma's funeral.

Sakura took a warm shower and when he walk out her bathroom, she was radiating with Strawberries and Vanilla all around with a tinge smell of Mint.

Sakura chose a black dress for the funeral and black gloves with black boot and black shades with a black hat and a black umbrella while grabbing her black slingbag.

The clothes were bought yesterday at night with Sakura and her mother. Mebuki was the one who chose the clothes and accessories Sakura was now wearing and Sakura didn't mind.

Sakura didn't put any make up on and she still look beautiful with her natural looks. Even though she was only 16, she truly looks like an adult woman.

Sakura sigh sadly whe she thinks about her grandmother and all her fun times with her. She heard a knock on the  door and Mebuki came in with a said smile while looking at her daughter in astonishment.

Sakura absolutely looked beautiful. Sakura smiled at her mother. Mebuki came towards Sakura with something on her hand. Sakura was standing infront of the mirror and her mother came behind her.

Sakura felt something called on her kneck. When she looks at the mirror to what it was, it was a beautiful necklace her mother gave to her.

This is what Sakura is wearing and her knecklace⬇

Mebuki looks at the mirror with a proud motherly smile

Mebuki looks at the mirror with a proud motherly smile. "It looks great on you." Mebuki said with a proud smile and Sakura touched the necklace.

"The red stone on the necklace was a small gift from your grandma." Mebuki said, remembering the memkry of that time. Sakura smiles as a tear of happiness went down her cheek and Mebuki hugged her daughter.

They heard someone called their names from downstairs and decided to laught if off and go to their father downstairs. Kizashi saw Sakura walking down the stairs so elegantly and gracefully.

Kizashi was so proud and tears start to form in his eyes as he wipes them of like a man. They went out to where they were going to attend her grandma's funeral.

|| A few Hours Later ||

Sakura was in her room as tears slowly slid down her cheek. She changes her clothes and layed on her bed, comfortably. She was still wearing the necklace her mother gave her.

It was still 1 o'clock and Sakura decided to take a walk at the park to breath in fresh air. As she was walking around the park not far from her home, she heard a voice.

"That was totally unyouthful!" The voice said with pain lacing the voice. Sakura walked towards the bushes and saw a teen with bowl-cut hair and bushy eyebrows.

When Sakura saw the big wound on his leg, she began to panick a little in the inside. "Let me help you." Sakura said softly as she gracefully approaches the injured teen.

The injured teen looked at where the voice was and saw a pink-haired beauty coming towards him as if an angel saw him with a big wound and came down from heaven to help him.

As the teen was imagining Sakura as an angel, she was already standing there beside him while kneeling down to help him. "May i ask your name please?" Sakura asked politely.

The teen clears his voice and said. "My name is Rock Lee and you can call me Lee! May know yours, Blossom-chan?" As Lee said with his gleeful tone and the nickname was probably based-on Sakura's pink hair.

Sakura giggled at Lee's uniquely sounding tone. "My name is Sakura. Sakura Haruno, It's nice to meet you." Sakura said as she bowed her head slightly.

"May I ask you one question?" Sakura said with a sincere smile. "Go on ahead." Lee said with happiness radiating around him. "How did you manage to get this wound so big?" Sakura asked curiously.

"I was going to go home by jumping from tree to tree." Sakira nods. "I stepped on one branch and I accidentally surprised 2 squirrels." Lee said with a thoughtful look.

"Then they made me surprised by running all over me and i lost my balance and i fell down, my foot landing on a rock at the process." Lee said and Sakura sweatdrop.

"Does is it hurt so much?" Sakura asked worriedly and Lee smiles widely at her and said. "It really, really hurts a lot." Is what he said and Sakura sweatdrops again.

"I can help you healing it, if you don't mind?" Sakura asked politely with a smile. Lee blushed at the look of Sakura's face which was radiating beauty.

"Y-you may, if you- don't mind." Lee said nervously and a blush was still on his face. Sakura saw the redness of his face and thought that it really hurts which made his face so red from the pain.

Sakura then healed him as good as new. Lee was surprised and was feeling better than ever. Something made Lee to ask Sakura about something.

"How come your not a Senju, when you know how to use healing jutsus?" Lee asked from all the curiousy in his body. "Well, Tsunade Senju was my mentor." Sakura said and Lee was surprised.

"So you were the one that, Lady Hokage was talking about." Sakura was confused of what Lee said. "The Hokage?" Sakura asked with confusion all over her face and Lee was now shocked at this point.

"You didn't know that Lady Tsunade Senju, is the Hokage!?" Lee said and Sakura just nods, dumbfoundedly. "Where have you been living from, Blossom-chan!"

Sakura was now accepting what she had heard from Lee. She was also worried that the Hokage was mentoring her when she is really busy. Sakura now thinks that the hokage now thinks of her as a nuisance, but not one bit of tha is true.

"Sakura-chan?" Lee said, knowing how long Sakura was quiet and decided to call her. "Ah... sorry about that." Sakura said and stands up.

"Aren't you on your way to go home?" Sakura asked Lee as both of them exits the bushes. When Lee heard what Sakura said he began to hurry home but, before saying.

"Thanks for your help, Sakura-chan~! Hope i can see you again~!" Is what Sakura heard as she watches Lee running to his house.

Sakura smiles and giggles at Lee's silliness. She then proceeded her walk and was now at one part of the park, filled with benches under Cherry Blossom trees.

||Meanwhile ||

||  At The Hokage Tower||

"Lady Tsunade." Shizune called as she enters the Hokage's office. "What is it, Shizune?" Tsunade said as she looks on papers.

"Someone is here to talk to you." Shizune said as Tsunade raises a brow and her attention was now wasn't on her papers.

And two guys came in.

________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

I'm really thankful for the ones that are reading my story and i hope you enjoyed reading.

Please tell me what you think in the  comments. You can tell advice for future chapters and the credits are yours.

Please support me on my story.

Bye~!!!!!!!