Chapter 10: Not your Typical Girl

Before we start, I just wanted to say thank you for all the views and support you gave to me on my previous cahpters~!!

I also wanted to say that i will be publishing a new story about Assassination Classroom and everyone is in love with Nagisa.

The title is: He Bewitched Us (Everyone x Nagisa)

The cover is:

That's all and let's start the story~!!!××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sakura was having lots of fun playing shogi with Shikamaru. In the middle of their game, they heard a knock at the door. Before Shikamaru decided to open the door, Sakura beat him to it.

Sakura opens the door to see Yoshino with baked cookies. Sakura's eyes sparkled at the sight of the yummy goodness. "Here you go, kids." Yoshino said with a smile and Sakura gently took the bowl of cookies.

Sakura lays the bowl of cookies down the table. Yoshino glances at his son, when they met eyes, Shikamaru turned away with a light pink blush.

Yoshino gave a grin. "Sakura would definitely make a beautiful bride." Yoshino complimented, completely out of the blue, but sge soon said. "Don't you think, Shikamaru?" Yoshino teased.

Shikamaru began to blush a little and Sakura was flattered by the compliment. Not sure on how to react to that, they just blush with non-related reasons.

Yoshino just giggles at their reactions. They heard someone opening the front door and heard a lazy voice, much similar to Shikamaru's saying. "I'm home."

Yoshino smiles brightly and ran to the door. Shikamaru breathes in a sigh of relief. Him and Sakura wasn't able on finishing their game and just decided to eat cookies and talk to each other.

Shikamaru still didn't know about Sakura's whole story when she was young and they just talk about only their experiences. Shikamaru was able to learn that Sakura has many mastered jutsu.

They were about to go outside for Sakura to go home, but the door swung open and a man that resembles Shikamaru was standing there and was leaning on the door frame.

Sakura noticed him and bows at him. "Dad, what do you want?" Shikamaru said as he scratches the back of his head. "Aren't you going to introduce me first?" The man said with his lazy tone.

Shikamaru sigh. "Sakura, meet my dad, Shikaku." Shikamaru said as he introduced his father to her. Sakura bows in respect at the clan leader's presence.

"It's very nice to meet you, 
Shikaku-sama, my name is Sakura Haruno." Sakura said as she bows after her introduction. Shikaku lazily smiles.

"Shikaku-san is fine." Shikaku said as he pats Sakura's head. "Well dad, we gotta go now." Shikamaru was the one that said that with crossed arms.