Chapter 5: Heartbreaking News

Sakura saw a woman who has black hair and eyes. Sakura bows at the female infront of her while still carrying the pig and the medic supplies. "I came to help bring these things." Sakura said and the woman smiles.

"Thank you so much and. . .what is your name?" The woman asked as she carries the pig. "Sakura." She replied with a polite smile. "Pleasure to meet you Sakura-san. My name is Shizune." She said with a warm smile.

"You're hair color is really beautiful." Shizune said as she looks at Sakura's chest lengthed hair. "Thank you. I thought you would think it's weird." Sakura said and Shizune looks at her.

"No way! It looks really natural to me!" Shizune said and Sakura giggles like a sweet little angel, Shizune almost thought she was dead and was in heaven.

"Thank you so much." Sakura said with a happy smile as she and Shizune organize the supplies and Shizune was surprised Sakura knew a lot of medic supplies.

"I must be going now." Sakura said and ends with a polite bow. "So soon?" Shizune asked and she was starting to get fond of her. "Yes, i'm sorry." Sakura said and Shizune pouts and sigh.

"Okay, hope i can see you around." Shizune said happily and Sakura smiles at her and walked out of the room. She saw Ayato in the hallways, searching for her.

Sakura hurriedly went to Ayato and he sigh in relief. "Thank god your alright." Ayato said as he calm down himself. Ayato was getting more worried when he can't spot Sakura so he needs to calm down.

"I'm sorry for worrying you again." Sakura said, as she looked down on the floor. "It's okay." Ayato said as he pats her head. "Let's go home." Ayato said and Sakura follows.

"Do you want to come here again?" Ayato asked Sakura and they were now walking in the forest. "Can I?" Sakura said as sparkles form in her eyes.

"Only if we'll keep it a secret." Ayato said and Sakura is in deep thought. "Is there something wrong?" Ayato asked Sakura, who was in deep in thought.

"I feel guilty of disobeying grandma." Sakura said and Ayato sigh. 'She should be having her freedom.' Ayato said in his mind.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" Ayato said and Sakura nods. "You should see your parents." Ayato said and Sakura looks at him. Sakura felt sad that they have been worried because of her disappreance.

"Yeah, your right." Sakura said with a sad smile and they finally arrive at their grandma's house. 'It should be time to tell Sakura-chan the truth.' Ayato said in his mind as he let Sakura enter the house.

Sakura still believed that killers are still after her, so that's why she really can't leave the house and she wantedher grandma to be safe too.

|| With Naruto ||

It was already dark and Naruto was thinking of someone while laying on his bed. "Why do i kept on thinking about her!?" Naruto exclaimed as his cheeks turned red.

Naruto remembered something Shikamaru said about love the other day and the things are happening to him right now are:

▪ Everything seems new and exciting

▪ You feel easy around them

▪ That person is on your mind literally all the time

▪ He misses her as soon as she leaves

▪ You feel butterflies when you see them

Those were the signs Naruto was falling in love. Naruto wants to see her again. Naruto even got a list on his mind of what he like about Sakura.