Chapter 5: Ride

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I was slightly panting. I was still a little high from what just happened. I won a motorball game and made a new friend.

We were taking off our roller skates. "That was so much fun. Let's do it again sometime." I said laughing.

He smiled. "Yeah let's do that. You were really amazing."

I blushed slightly. What is that feeling I'm feeling. It's like a tickling in my stomach. It's like a thousand butterflies fly through me. I guess I should ask Ido later.

"Hey, do want a ride?"

I was on his bike. We were going super fast. I love the way the wind went through my hair.

"Woooooooooooooh!!!!" I shouted. "This a amazing."

We took a turn right. I almost fell of the bike. I gasped. I quickly grabbed Hugos waist.

"So you don't remember anything?" He asked.

I shooked my head. "I'm trying to."

"Family, friend, favorite food?"

"Nothing, well maybe oranges." This made him laugh.

"Oranges? No, just no. That unacceptable. Let me give you something 10 times as tastfull as that."

We stopped. He pulled the bike to the side. "Here, check this out." He lead me to a market stall.

The seller grabbed a brown thing. "And here you go."

"Thank you." Hugo have the man something in return.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I looked at him confused.

"For what?" "Just close your eyes. Trust me."

I closed my eyes. "Open your mouth." I heard Hugo say.

I did as he told me. "Now bite down." I tasted the most amazing thing in my entire life.

I opened my eyes. "Mmmm... wow." I said with my mouth full.

"This is soooooooo great. What is it called?" I quickly took an other bite.

"Chocolate." He laughed.

"You were right. This is 10 times better as oranges. This is definitely my favorite food from now on."

"Well, I wouldn't call it that." He said. We left the market stall.

"I would." I looked at him.

"Hey look, check that out." He pointed at a guy who's almost completely made of metal. Besides his face, that's the only thing what still looked human.

"It's a hunter-warrior."

"That's that supose to mean?"

"Hunter-warrior hunt criminals for money. That way Zalem don't have to send people down to keep the order." Hugo explained.

"So they're bounty hunters?" I asked.

"You could call them that, yes."

"Who is his he?" "Zapan, he's scanning for his mark."

"I wouldn't want to be that guy." I nodded. He really looked scary.

He pointed at Zapans sword. "Look at that sword."

"All guns are outlawed in Iron city. Punishable by death."

I climbed on the back of his bike.

"Anything that challenges Zalem." He muttered. He climbed also on his bike.

I turn around and look at Zapan. Er is something about him. I just don't know what. He drove me home. It was already dark.

'Shit, I was supose to be home before dark. Well if I'm really silent. Maybe Ido won't notice I was late."

He stopped in front of my house.

"Thanks for that. It was so much fun."

"Your welcome." He smiled. He saluted jokingly. I laughed and waved him goodbye.

I slowly opened the door. I looked around really good. No Ido. That's good. I opened the gate. I saw that Ido was sleeping on the couch. I closed the gate very silently. .

"Didn't I tell you to be home before dark?" Ido said.

'Oh shit.' I thought.

"What's the big deal? I just lost track of time." I said.

He got up. "Yeah, don't trust anyone. People do terrible things to each other." Ido told me.

"What happend to your arm?" I asked. He avoided the question.

"Here eat this." He offered me a plate with food. "You're okay?" I asked worried.

Again he didn't answered. "You still need proper nourishment for your brain."

I pricked with my fork in my food. It didn't look as delicious as chocolate.

"Do you have any chocolate." The look on his face said clearly no.

"I'm sorry okay. It won't happen again."

"You better not."

I sighed this was going to be a long night.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤