Chapter 7: Murder in the night

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

It was night. I lay alone in my bed. It was very quiet. Hugos words stuck with me. Do I really matter to him. He does matter to me. I looked at the door. I saw Ido leaving again.

'Hm. That's weird. I should follow him.'

I slowly got up and walked to the balcony. I saw him leaving with his large suitcase. I silently followed him. I looked around the cornor he went right. I made sure that he couldn't see me. I sneaked after him.

I saw hat he was following a woman in red. 'Oh no, you are not going to hurt her.' I thought determind to stop him. I climbed the stairs up. I stood on a bridge looking at Ido. In his suitcase there was something wat looked like a crossover between an ax and and hammer. Ido waited around the corner for the lady in red.

I jumped of the roof. "Don't do it." I said whil grabbing his weapon.

"Y/n!" He yelled-whispered.

We looked auround the corner, but the lady was gone.

"It's a trap." Ido said.

A large person aproached us. He said: "Were you looking for me doctor or should I say hunter-warrior?"

"Hunter-warrior?"

An other person jumped of the roof. "Oh looks like he got us." He had a knife in each hand and large scars on his face.

"Thanks for bring the girl." The man with the knifes said. "That's going to save us some time.

I hidded around the corner. Ido ignited his weapon. He striked at the scarred man. Cutting off his arm. The man striked angrily back. The man kicked ido on the ground. Knocking his weapon out of his hands.

"No!" I yelled.

He crawled to his weapon, only to meet lady shoes. He looked up. It was the lady in red.

"You came to rescue me." The lady pointed a knife at his face.

"You have nice eyes." She said.

"Hey he's mine. You can have the girl." The now one armed man said.

The lady stood up. "As long as I get his eyes."

The one armed man got ready to strike Ido with his knife. I reacted on instinct. I did a somersault and kicked him hard in his face. He landed on his back. I sat on him and started punching him in his face. Blue blood covered my hands. Ido and the lady looked at me in shock. I keeped punching until he was dead. I stood up. My fists were still balled.

"Oh my..." Ido began.

I looked in shock at my hands. "Rip that flea in pieces." The big fellow said to the lady.

Her cloak was ripped of her body. An almost made of metal bosy was shown. She had no hands. Her hand were replaced with large sabers.

"You are so beautiful. I want to rip you open and see if you're ugly inside..." She clashed her saber together.

"...like the other." She finished.

She attacked me. She striked with her long sabers at me, but I dodged it suprisely easy. She kucked me and I was slammed against the wall.

Suddenly my instincts were on again. I dodge everytime she tried to spiece me. I kicked her hard. She fell against the wall. I did an other somersault and kicked her hard in her face. Her headless body fell on the ground, but her head sticked on the place.

The big one threw Ido on the ground. "Run little flea."

But I didn't ran. I stood tall against him. His coat fell of him. Showing that he was also a cyborg.

I ran to him and attacked him. He tried to punch me, but I stooped. I used him and the wall to climb up and kicked him hard in his face. I landed with a backwarts somersault on a bridge. I did a somersault and went to kick him again only then I got a flashback.

~~~Flashback~~~

I was on the moon. It was war. We were fight. A man shot at me, but I took him easily down. There were more people like me. I kept on fighting.

~~~Flashback End~~~

I hit the man so hard that his arm flew off. I jumped back. I grabbed Ido's weapon. I turned it on. I cried out and hit him with it.

"You'll pay for this. Grewishka does not forget. I'm coming for you both." And with those words he disappeared.

"Coward!" I yelled after him.

I threw the weapon away. Ido got up and grabbed the head of the lady.

"Follow me, Y/n." I silently followed.

We stood outside a big building

"When I remembered something. I was in a huge battle." I told Ido.

We walked to the door. To do that we had to climb some stairs.

"You suprised me." He said.

"Well, you suprised me too." I replied.

"Before the fall there was police to stop the criminals. Now the factory pays us to do the dirty work." He explained.

We stood in front of the large door. "Hunter-warrior 17739."

"You'er a hunter-warrior." I said amazed.

Ido nodded. The doors opened. I was about to enter. "Stay here."

I nodded. He was about to enter, but did a step back. "Oh and try not to kill anyone."

I waited outside. I didn't need to wait long. Ido came quickly out of the factory.

We walked home. "You should have told me who you really are." I said acusing.

"And you do it for the money?" I asked.

"I take the money. Or the clinic would have closed long ago. But I do this work for other reasons I rather not talk about."

"You have to talk about it. Something during the fight triggered a memory. I was on the moon. You know more about me than you're saying." I said desperately.

"Who's body is this? Who am I?"

"Let's just go home. Will talk about it at home. Okay?" I nodded.

"Okay."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤