Chapter 6: Secret place

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

It was morning. Even though I didn't follow the rules last night I was still aloud to go outside to day. That kinda suprised me. I thought that I would be grounded for at least a week. He was so angry. It kinda bothered me that he refused to tell me what happend to his arm. Maybe he does have something to hide.

I was riding on the back of Hugos bike. "Hash world down here. Only the strongest will surves. You have to stay focused on your dream." He told me.

"What's your dream?" I asked.

"Come I'll show you."

He lead me inside an old building. We had to climb a lot stairs. When we were at the top I looked around. It was breathtaking.

"This my secret place." "And you take me to it?"

"Yep, it has the best view in the entire city."

I looked down. I saw all the people moving and I saw very small houses. "Really cool."

"No look up." He pointed with his finger at Zalem.

"That's the best view." He explained.

"Oh." I sat down.

"I wonder what it's like up there." Hugo said.

"At least it's better than this dump down here." He told me.

It was silent for a while. "Listen." Hugo said. I looked at him and listen carefully.

"Stuff from the factory gets blowed up to Zalem. Unfortunatly the tubes are only for stuff not for people."

He looked at me. "If I was as strong as you are I would climb to Zalem."

'Did he mean that? Is it really so bad down here?'

"I thought that they didn't let anyone enter Zalem." I said.

"That's what they want you to think. You just got to know the right people. I happen to be connected."

I laughed. "Sure."

"You don't believe me." He looked hurt.

I shooked my head jokingly. I grinned.

"Gotta be willing to do what ever it takes. He said.

"Whatever it takes."

We both looked at Zalem. It kinda made me curious as well. Would it be really so much better there than here?

"Funny thing is that you've seen it, you just can't remember." I looked confused at Hugo. What does he means with that?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Doc found you in the scrapyard right?"

I nodded. "All that stuff is dumped from Zalem. So you must be from there." Hugo explained.

I looked at Zalem. "I guess so."

"If you could just tell me what those eyes have seen." Hugo said.

"I wish I could. I keep trying to remember, but it's still blank."

"I'm starting to feel that I wasn't very important. Just an other insignificant girl thrown out with the rest garbage." I said sadly.

"Hey don't say that. You are important."

"To who?" I asked.

"To me." There was it again. That weird feeling. That feeling like I'm on fire, that feeling like a thousand butterflies fly inside me.

I smiled at him.

'What am I feeling?'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆

Here is the chapter you all waited for. Thanks for reading my story.

Did you liked this part? Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. Also check out my other storys.

I'll try to keep updating, but I'm currently very busy. So no promises. Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤