Chapter 2 - T A L K ( Part 1 )

• Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

It's been 3 days since the last time I cried. Will been blowing up my phone and even stopped over here a couple of times. I read his messages but never responded. Every time he stopped over here my mom or my sister will cuss his ass the fuck out and send him back .

I've been thinking for a couple of days . I think we should actually talk . Talk about this whole situation and see where do we want to go from there.

I already talked to my mom and she agreed with it . Today is Saturday and Will is coming over at 5 . I texted him and he agreed and even apologized again . I rolled my eyes thinking about .

It's now almost 2:30 . I decided to get up and do something instead of staying in my room.  I head downstairs in my black tights and white crop top .

"Hey" I said to my moms who was in the kitchen.

"Hey baby. What you about to do today ?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I looked in the pantry for something to snack on.

"I don't know . Just going to wait til Will get here."

My mom nodded her head before making her way towards me. She pulled me in a hug and kissed the side of my head . I exhaled deeply before returning the hug.

"I'm about to head out for a couple of hours. I should be back before Will get here. Madison is out with her friends. Call me if something wrong." She said releasing me .

"Yes ma'am. Be safe and bring me some food back please."

She turned around and scrunched her face up.

"There's food in here."

I rolled my eyes before muttering an yes ma'am.

"Keep rolling yo damn eyes . I'm knock them out yo head . Keep playing Eden." She said calling me by my middle name.

I sucked on my teeth and walked into the living room.

"Love you . I'll be back later ." My mom called out before leaving the house.

"Love you too."

————————————————————————
• Will •
• 18 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

I sit outside her house . Just staring into space .

Breathing .

Thinking .

It's almost 5 and I'm scared to go in. She might kill me this time . I turned my car off and head towards her front door . I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

4:58

I sighed before putting my phone back in my pocket . I knocked on the door and stood in place staring off.

"Who is it ?" Jai soft voice ringed in my ears.

"It's me... Will"

She opened the door slowly and stepped back. She gestured her hand out for me to enter. I walked inside and walked towards the living room.

I take a seat on the couch and just watched her make her way to couch across from where I was sitting.

Her golden brown stomach on display. Her hair down and framing her face just the way i like it. Her ass.... Her ass look so full and big in those tights.

I bit my lip just looking at her.

What the fuck is wrong with me ? How could I ever cheat on something so perfect ?